Bonus: Belly Rub

"Jack!!" Bane's yell echoed in the main hall. The gamekeeper stared at Jack and his pet in disbelief. "What. Is that?!" he said.

Jack stood up from his kneeling position and looked at Bane. "It's Naib, my pet," he said, smiling under his mask. He held the ball up high and chuckled at the mercenary who was trying to reach it.

"I know it's Naib," said Bane. "But What is he doing here, in the hunters' manor?!"

Jack whined, "Don't be such a party pooper Bane. He's not doing any harm~"

Naib continued barking as he bounced up and down, trying to reach the ball. Bane observed the seemingly harmless infected mercenary before he sighed in defeat. "If he makes a mess, you're cleaning it," he said.

"Okayyyy," Jack replied and turned his attention towards Naib. "Fetch," he said as he threw the ball.

Naib barked as he darted to the ball and brought it back, receiving a pat on the head. "Who's a good boy~?" Jack said.

Suddenly, Naib barked fiercely at Jack. 'Stop treating me like a puppy, you fool!' he barked. Unfortunately for him, Jack couldn't understand.

"Aww... someone wants a belly rub~" Jack teased as his hand reached for Naib's belly.

Naib jumped back and snarled at him. 'Don't you dare!'.

Jack smirked. "Don't be like that~ I know you want it," he said.

In a swift motion, Jack grabbed Naib and tickled his belly. Naib whimpered at the contact. 'Mm- It feels so nice- No!' Naib's body began to tremble as he tried to resist the comfort of the rub.

Jack continued rubbing his belly despite his barking. "Don't resist, little Naib~" Jack sang. Naib soon rolled over, exposing his belly to Jack.

Jack chuckled as he stroked his head and rubbed his belly. "Who's a good boy~?" he teased. "You are~ Yes you are~"

Naib couldn't hold it in anymore. He barked happily as Jack continued tickling his tummy. "Not so tough now, are you?" Jack said, enjoying every moment of it.

Naib barked with joy. 'You're lucky I like this, otherwise I'd bite your hand off already,' he thought.