Chapter Eight

*Edited*
Brad's P.O.V.

JEEZ... This is gonna be a long day... My brothers, and I go to the roof, to check our pack. I walk out the elevator, and immediately spot our little mate, dancing alone. All eyes on her.

My brothers, and I growl when the all the guys who stared at her hungrily. Yvonne looks at us with a sweet smile, and beckons is to her. Slowly Everyone turns to us, and gasps.

We pay no attention to them, as we walk over to our sexy mate. When we reach her, I dance behind her, my hands circling her upper thighs, not caring that the crowd is watching. I feel her shiver, and her breath hitch.

I notice Ash dancing next to her, on the right. He's grinding on her lower thigh, making her pant. I smell Yvonne's scent, peaches and raspberries, which she released just now.

My wolf growls, and purrs. I look around to see all the guys eyes black with desire, do to Yvonne's arousal. The three of us growl in unison, making them look down, submissively.

In front of Yvonne is Conner. His hand are on her waist, clutching her hard, as he sucks her sweet spot where he'll mark her. Which is behind her left ear, where her jaw, and neck meet. I hear her whimper, and moan, sexily. Her hand roaming his chest.

"Wait.... Aaaaaaahhhhh..... Wait, Conner!" Yvonne says, as he sucks harder. I can smell her arousel grow stronger, and notice she's squeezing her legs together. I smirk.

Conner finally gets off her, and gives her a sly smirk. He noticed it too. "Can we mark you?" Ash asks her, giving her a peck on the lips.

She blushes slightly, and nods. "Yes. But can I have all of you now?" She asks.

All our eyes go to a dark black, and in a husky voice we reply, "Yes, our little mate. Let us eat you."

I see her eyes go dark, she smirks, and walks to the elevator. We follow behind. All our wolves growling in need.

****************************

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

So this is the first chap of the week, I'll update the other two tomorrow and the next day. You guys like it? You've been asking when or who she'd lose her v-card to, so it's obvious now!

Finally their gonna mark her! sorry if it's short, but this is how I wanted it to end.