Chapter Two

*Re-Edited*

Yvonne's P.O.V

Hours passed by, and we finally arrived at Las Vegas. I checked my watch, only to see that it was only five o'clock in the morning. I ushered the pack out of the plane, all pack members who ranged from the age thirteen to others in their early twenties.

Let me explain why there are only the younger werewolves here. First off, when werewolves turn thirteen, that's when our body goes through maturity, that makes us able to shift into a wolf, also to be able to communicate to our wolves, and that's the age when we're able to find or search our mates. However, if they are younger than you by months, or years, you cannot locate them till they mature also. Which can prove frustrating when you're wolf's instincts are to find, and mate with them.

Anyways, there are, a hundred seventy three pack members that came along with me, meaning that I had to get eleven long limos to fit everyone.

A man with black hair, brown eyes, 5'11, and a strong chin stood in front of all the limos. He wore an expensive gray suit, and black shoes. He was probably in his late thirties. He walked over to me, and bowed, showing respect to my pack and I. "My name's Charlie, I'm the Beta for Equality pack." Charlie said, easily shaking my hand, his grip firm.

I smiled politely, and said, "I am Yvonne, Alpha of Galaxies pack."

After introductions, we entered our limos, and drove off. Charlie stayed with my group, to explain some things. "As you know, the party lasts to six till the next day. Our hotel let's everyone stay here for the weekend until Monday. This will give everyone time to transition to new packs. Oh, and the party will be on the top floor, and rooftop." Charlie explained.

I nodded as I listened, keeping an open mind link to everyone,so that they heard his explanation too. I felt everyone's bubbling excitement, and they all said 'Yes!' when he finished speaking, I asked if they all got what he explained.

••••••AT THE EQUALITY'S PLAZA•••••

I made sure that everyone settled into their rooms, and I quickly fell asleep as soon as I hit the bed. Since it was only six now, I told the pack to go to sleep, so that they could get some rest, until we had to go and get ready for the Teasing.

______FOUR HOURS LATER_____

It was 10:13 when my friends came squealing in, and told me to come to breakfast. Thus, made me yell at them to go away, or else, and I quickly went back to sleep, ignoring their yells. Let's just say I'm not a morning person.

Anyways, my pack had floors seven, eight, and nine. So we decided to meet in the casino for breakfast, which was on the eighth floor. I let my hair down, curling it into ringlets at the bottom. I dressed up in my black leather jacket, purple v-neck, matching black leather pants, and black heeled boots. I put dark blue mascara that helped my ivory green eyes pop, and some pinkish red lipstick.

As I entered the casino, all eyes were on me. Even other packs that came watched me. My pack, of course, ate it up, and wolf whistled at me. I smirk, and walk over to them, gracefully.

Jayleen, Ashley, Ryan, Alex, and Julie sat at the center table of the food court, in the casino. Julie waved me over, happily. "Alpha! You're up!" Julie said, as I sat on the chair, next to her.

"No thanks to you guys." I grumbled.

They laugh at me, while Alex looks at me innocently. "Whatcha, talking about? We've been here the whole time." He said.

I shook my head, and glared at him. "Right. That's SO true." I told him sarcastically.

I notice another pack come in, and I smell hazelnuts, and lavender. I immediately hide my scent, and excuse myself to the bathroom. As I walk away, I notice a guy around my age sniff the air. He had black and blonde hair, hazel blue eyes, about 6'3, and had plump, kissable lips.

Grace, is howling, and yelling at me to go to him now.

Mate! Go to him now. He's ours. His wolf is asking where we are. I WANT HIM, NOW!, Grace whined at me.

No! I don't want a mate, not now. Let's go back to our friends, I say to her.

Fine, Grace says, pouting.

I wait for a minute, and stand there, then as I turn around and walk back to my table, I see the guy from earlier looking at me curiously, before walking away. I sigh in relief, and think, This is gonna be a long weekend.