1k reads

Yayayayayayayyayayayayayaayyayaysyssyy.

Thanks a lot guys . My book has finally reached 1k reads which is really a dream come true.

Thanks for your love .

I am extremely sorry i haven't updated in a while but since you all loved my book and we made it to 1k i promise u guys for an update.

Keep reading.
Thanks again.

Catch up with my new book.

The Holy Sin

Intro:In the midst of the dark sky, everything was so etheral that even the smartest and most cunning Velluns who claim to be the darkest and the most terrifying beings in this universe , could not decipher but there was one girl just one girl in ...

Intro:
In the midst of the dark sky, everything was so etheral that even the smartest and most cunning Velluns who claim to be the darkest and the most terrifying beings in this universe , could not decipher but there was one girl just one girl in the whole universe who was capable of demeaning the bad and exhort the good. She would be the one to unravel all the secrets of the living , the dead and those who belonged to the middle void .

Delphi , a teenage girl who is too much interested in the netherworld realises her mistake when her 13 miles ritual turns into a nightmare and it puts the  triplets Demetrius ,Calypsio and herself in grave danger.

But this is not the story about . It actually starts when the twins realise their powers and their destiny.

Is horror fantasy genre .
And i have tried a different concept .

Hope u like it.
😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
I am just so happy