Chapter 4

I arrived at my school which is East lake high in West Seattle at 8am ( Thank god ) which means I am safe from the wrath of Mrs Packletide (English teacher and a b...h).
She really is a bomb, ready to blow up at anyone and at any moment.

I quickly proceeded to my locker to take my stuff.
I suddenly hear a thud and someone groaning.
Bang on.
Well it was me who, like always had bumped into someone.

I immediately said sorry to the person who was.........WHAT THE F**k.
This guy happens to be the last person I would want to be embarrassed in front of.

It was Zayll.

Well he happens to be my crush (maybe turning into loooooove. Ugh stupid me) from the last two years i.e. since grade 8.

I first met him when we were being given prizes for highest marks ( yes he is a nerd too and a bigger one).
We after that kept seeing each other in classes we shared.
He was( maybe is) the biggest competitor (bitch) I have ever met. He always manages to get into the 1st place leaving me in the 2nd (ugh nerd problems).

But god his gleaming brownish amber eyes and perfect jaw cut with silky jet black hair keep me captive.

"Athelena if you are done checking me out then please take care of yourself and your belongings" by saying this Zayll clearly indicated me to pick my things up , get lost and yes to never stare him like mad.

Bloody hell I have never been soo emabarressed in front of him. This is not good.

By the time Asher and Amyra (ah-my-rah) were beside me enjoying the scene and i call them friends.

"You know what Ath, i am feeling a bit hungry right now and you know that I love tomatoes so can I eat your face.
Asher smirked and then laughed loudly.

"Go to hell you asshole" I replied ready to kill him right now. He laughed a bit more and then started to walk away.

"Sorry Ath you know he likes to tease you a lot and I daresay ,but you were really red" Amyra apologised but she did sound amused and continued to follow Asher.

I just walked away to my classroom trying to hide my frustration.

Well my luck seems to be loving me that my first class happens to be with Zayll and his damn friends. Ugh. Wait why are Amyra and Asher here .

Shit man it's triple trouble now.

Hey guys thanks for reading.
I am soo happy we have crossed 50 reads

I know thus chapter was cliche and boring but it was a kind of filler. I am sure the next one would be better.

Keep reading.
Have a good day/night

This is our bad boy Asher in the sidebar.
Please vote if you like Asher.