We all looked up at each other as it layed there, screw drivers, hammers and all.

Scott looked up slowly to see that a electrical wire was spurting sparks out.

"I'm not an electrician, but I don't think that's supposed to happen..." I warned sarcastically as I gulped down the feeling to scream again.

The sarcastic comment didn't exactly help my nerves as I had hoped.

Clank. Clank. Clank. Clank. Clank.

It was faster. That annoying ass sound was faster and louder than before. I was also at a worse panicking state than before. I lost balance, falling into Scott who tried his best to balance me.

I couldn't take it anymore. So I did what I knew best for this situation.

I screamed.

The moment I stopped screaming, the electrical box blew up sparks flying. We inched back as the electrical wire was wiggling through the air. Scott and Derek both had their hand to their ears, still effected by my scream.

"I'll warn the others," I shouted as the sound of volts filled the air. Scott furrowed his eyebrows, considering whether or not to let me go alone.

He nodded his head quickly. Before I could run the other direction he grabbed my bisep.

"Be careful."

I nodded in response, giving him a smile of reassurance.

Trust me, I'm pretty aware of the possessed spastic teenager thats lurking the halls of this hospital.

___________________

The scene only got worse. This time flickering lights and running screaming people were added to the mix.

I squeezed through many patients and nurses that were rushing to get out of the hospital. It's as if they didn't care they shoved a tiny teenage girl to the ground. The only plus side was that I had strength so I easily pushed through.

After pushing through some teen boy, I huffed with exhaustion and aggrivation.

My breathing stopped once I spotted a familiar brown spot of hair down the hall.

This time, it wasn't a lack of breathing due to when you spot your crush, but to the fact that I found him in a state that wasn't himself. Even his posture was different. Just the way that he walked was not... Him.

Before I could somehow confront him, the elevator dinged, signaling that stage elevator door had opened. Who would to even enter the hospital let alone go to the third floor?

"You know me," a familiar voice stated. Stiles just shifted in response.

"Then you remember that I won't be deterred by your choice of host. Even if it is an innocent boy," the moment Stiles shifted, black long hair came into view. It's Kira's mom.

Ok... What? I knew the lady was weird and knew more about the supernatural than anyone should, but how could she have anything to do with this?

"You threatening us?" He rasped out. What does he mean by we? My breath hitched as a puff of black smoke appeared by both her sides, Onis now visible as they flinged their swords out in a threatening manner.

"Now I'm threatening you," she hummed.

"We're not really afraid of your fireflies," he threatened back. Again with the we. There's only one person right there. Uno. And what does he mean by fireflies?

"If the Oni can't defeat you, I know someone who will," she added calmly, looking straight into my eyes over his shoulder. He followed her eyes and his landed on mine, which were probably filled with fear. Now I knew for sure this was not Stiles. The look in his eyes just screamed dark spirit.