Kensuke X Reader (You're a Masterpiece)

Enaidz wakes up in a pile of papers, she looks around and opens the window.

Enaidz: What the? Merlyn... What year is it?

Merlyn: 2018.

Holy Crap... Its been a really long,long, loooooonnnggg time since I actually wrote something..

Not that a lot of people care though.. But since a few people wanted to read this I guess I'm gonna continue? Since a small amount is already plenty for this boi here. So here's a Kensuke X Reader.. Its been a long time since I watched Beyblade Burst... They might be a bit OOC...

Requested by daigo_x

Nobody's POV

You appreciate nature's beauty a lot so you draw a lot of arts based on natural scenery. This time you are going to go hiking in a mountain along with your boyfriend Kensuke.

You already packed your art materials and stuff. Kensuke was preparing also and after that you guys went to your destination.

The hike was pretty tiring but after seeing a few pretty wild flowers on the way you almost forgot about being tired. Kensuke on the other hand looks like he's gonna collapse anytime soon.

" Ken! You still alive?." You asked the raven haired boy while poking him with a stick you just picked up.

" When are (pant) we gonna (pant) get there?." He used Ker and almost didn't made his teeny smol hands move in frustration.

" We're almost there! Come now!." You said and dragged the tired Ken. You guys both reached the a camping spot in the mountain and you raise your arms happily.

" WE DID IT!!!." You yelled happily. Kensuke collapsed again faceplanting the ground.

" And I'm tired." Beus said and Ken panted heavily as if he went hiking on a really tall mountain... Oh wait he just did.

" Wow, the view here is amazing!." You said cheerfully and grab your sketchpad and pencil. But you turned your direction towards Ken who was currently laying on the ground and decided to draw him instead.

" Ken please do a sexy pose." You pleaded, the boy just moved his head as he'd faced you.

" Nope, too tireeeeddd." Ker said popping the "P". You just pouted and decided to set up the tent. Ken did help you with it. You were drawing a lot and enjoyed looking around.

You decided to fix the tent while Ken was looking at the view. It really was kinda beautiful. You finished and chug on your water. You glance to see Kensuke just staring somewhere.

" Whatcha staring at?." You said and sat down beside him. He looked at you and pointed at a spot below where a lot of wild flowers grow.

" You love those kind of flowers? Right?." Ken said with his real voice. You looked at the spot once more and nodded your head.

" Yeah, I really like things such as that. I like adventures unlike Author-Chan who keeps procrastinating and wasted a whole year.

And out of nowhere author chan appears out of rainbows.

" you guys better not talk sh*t about meh." Autho-Chan said.

A gray haired girl appeared beside her and smack author-chan with an encyclopedia...(ouch)

" You guys better stop breaking the fourth wall!." The girl said.

" yeah,yeah, take two!!!!." Lazy author chan said.

DO NOT MIND THE WEIRDNESS~!!

" You love those kind of flowers? Right?." Ken said with his real voice. You looked at the spot once more and nodded your head.

" Yeah, I really like things such as that. I like adventures and seeing beautiful sceneries such as this." You replied happily and gave Ken a close eyed smile.

Even after all these years... You were still charming for him. He kissed your forehead affectionately, you blushed and he wrapped his arm around your waist.

" I'm glad you're with me (Y/N)." He said, while you just nodded. After a long day of chatting endlessly and drawing Ken in a weird way, it got dark and you guys went to sleep. The next morning you woke up to where Kensuke was spooning you in his sleep. You poked his nose and his eyes opened and he groaned.

" Morning already?." Kensuke asked and stretched his arms. You got up and gave him a hand.

" We need to clean up our mess, and we still need to go down now!." You said and he got up and stretched some more.  You guys cleared the area and go back, it was a lot more easier due to gravity. You were taking pictures and awing at every sight. You guys finally reached the bottom and drove home.

You were lovingly looking at every drawing and sketch that you made. And hey! You just got better! You deserve something rewarding! You smiled at the thought and saw a sketch of Ken drinking water from a water bottle. You have no idea why you drew it on the first place.. But damn the boy seriously just got more manlier, but still cute and precious of course... 💞

You put them down gently and place it somewhere safe and secure. You went to the kitchen and grabbed some (Favorite Food) and (Favorite Drink), you took them to the living room just to see Ken smirking while holding a drawing of him changing his upper clothing.

" How can someone be so cute and sexy at the same time huh?." Ken gave you a smug look and your face went as red as a tomato.

" T-that's... Uh.. Give me that back you meanie!." You said and went for the piece of paper. Ken hold it up... But since the Gods have made you a bit more shorter than him... Lets just say you can't reach for the drawing. He keeps looking at your flustered face and boy was he happy that he gets to be with a cute gal like you. You were almost so frustrated that you wanted to cry..and you did... Just slight though... You pouted and frowned at him, your cheeks redden with embarrassment and anger. Kensuke noticed this and quickly apologized. He hugged you just to calm you down and petted your hair.

" Shushhh... I'm sorry... It was just a joke... I'm just happy that you actually appreciated me. He said and kissed your head. You look at him still pouting and he sighed.

" Ok I'll do anything just to repent for my sins madam." He said and you smiled widely.

" Kiss me then." You said happily while he smiled faintly and locked his lips with yours it was short but passionate.

(Awww if I know how you're OC looks like, I would have drawn this, it is so kawaii😍😍)

" And treat me to some Ice cream." You demanded.

" Yeah sure... Hey can you also draw me like one of your French girls to-

" KENSUKE!!!."

You love him... But his teasing is annoying..

And That's it!! I hope you enjoy it! Clearly not so I'll be posting the others.. Maybe next time? Who knows?