(Valt X Reader) Destined

You and Valt were having battling, so far so good its a tie..

3,2,1 Go Shoot!!!!

Your bey went speeding in the stadium and took the center while Valt's bey went around the stadium and went running towards your's, his bey collided with yours which result to both of your beys were pushed back good thing it didn't burst. Yours went speeding towards Valt

" (Name of Beyblade) use (Beyblade Move) now!!!".

And it went at Valt's bey and collided with his. His bey burst and well of course you won...

( I'm so sorry I couldn't think of a good battle sorry if it ended like that)

" Woah you really are a great blader (Y/N)!!!" Valt praised causing you to blush in embarrasment.

" No Valt ". You said embarrased as you hand gestured randomly and shook your head. " Your a great blader too!".

" Thanks!!!. Valt said. Hey I invited all the beyclub members to a sleepover.. you down?" Valt asked while giving you a puppy face.

" Of course! As long as there's food." You joked as you ruffled his hair.

Timeskip~

Everyone in the beyclub was present (including Ken too) everyone helped setting up the room.

Shu and Daina prepared food and drinks, Wakiya was browsing for some epic movies, Valt was cleaning the room and Kensuke, Rantaro and You were helping in other stuff.

After that, all of you decided to watch a horror movie.

Rantaro: What horror movie are we gonna watch?

Kensuke: *Uses Beus* I think this isn't really a good idea. *Uses Ker* Yeah its a.... Great one!!

Daina: How about Conjuring?

Wakiya: Hmmm dunno but I prefer Friend Request.

You: Wow I'm a bit excited and scared at the same time.

Valt: Everything's gonna be fine (Y/N)!!.

Rantaro: Somethings smells fishy in here....~

Wakiya: Oh now that I remember, both of you guys have been gone for a while. What have you guys been doing while were gone? *smirks*

(Y/N) and Valt: We were just practing!!! *blushes*

Ker: Practicing what?

Daina who seems to understand where is this leading too decided to join in.

Daina: Hmmm yeah I'm curious too.

Wakiya: Geez doing something while at a young age..

(Y/N): We were practicing Beyblading of course!!! Not what you sick perverts are thinking!!! *noticing what you said, your face flushed redder than the star Betelguese *Note its a star found in the Orion constellation*

Wakiya: I was talking about something else... Not so innocent anymore are ya~

(Y/N): *Hits him in the chest* Oh really??

Shu: Umm about the movie?

Everyone: Oh right..

Everybody had a great time while watching the movie. Rantaro even hid and when everybody noticed that he was gone and looked for him he jumped on to Wakiya causing him to fall. Wakiya on the other hand thought it was a ghost and screamed like the man his mother is...

Valt: Ok!!! Lets play Silence Game!!

* Its pretty much the same to truth or dare but instead of turns all the players count up to ten and if two people says the number at the same time they will pick truth or dare and vice versa*