Shu X Reader (Final Words)

Yayyyy another one. Hope you guys like it. *Author chan moonwalks towards the exits*
Sayonara people.

If you guys would go to the school rooftop you would probably see a certain (H/C) haired female trying desperately to perfect a new move but she keep failing.

13 failures in a row.

"Ugh why can't I perfect this move!!! When I did this last time it was PERFECT AS SHU!!!!. (Y/N) realizing what she said quickly covered her mouth and look around to see if anyone heard her. But fate was cruel as Valt was just about going to enter heard everything you said loud and clear.

"Oh you had a thing for him huh??? Valt said while smirking like an idiot.

(Oh wait Valt is an idiot no offense to people who found that offensive.)

" Valt I swear if you tell Shu I'm gonna turn you into a human kebab". You threaten.

"I won't but you never denied that he was perfect". Valt practically dance the hola while saying it.

(Y/N) just sighed and went back to her practice.

" Listen Valt my next opponent will be Shu if I fail I would disappoint my brother and embarassed myself in front of Shu. You mumbled the last part but Valt can still hear you.

"Oh don't worry I'll help you train..... And what do you mean disappoint your brother?? Valt asked.

" Oh that.. he said something like" Be the best blader. I believe in you" that was his final wish before he was finally going away. So that is why I always aim to be the best blader that exist!! I don't wanna disappoint him because he believe in me. You explained.

"Where is he?". Asked Valt.

"He's not here anymore but he will always remain in here. You said as you point to where your heart is.

"Thats so touching" say's Valt as he wipes a fake tear in his eyes.

You just playfully roll your eyes at his gestures. Yes you miss your brother, he was with you when you were alone, always there to comfort you. Now he was gone, sleeping peacefully. You were not gonna disappoint him by not following his last words.
"3,2,1 Go Shoot!!". You yelled but you did a miss launch and failed.

"How about by tilting your launcher a bit it might work". Encourage Valt. "and also change your stance a bit. Valt help you train and you were thankful for that. You were gonna perfect your move now.

"Go Shoot!!!. You yelled as your bey launched into the stadium it move like what you always want it to. You finally got the hang of your new move.

" I did it.. I DID IT!! I DID IT VALT!!!. You screamed while hugging Valt. Poor boy he was suffocating because you were hugging him to tight.

Air.... *gasp* I ne..ed air... Let me go....*gasp*. Valt manage to say all of that loud enough for you to hear.

"Sorry Valt, I didnt mean to. You said apologetically.

It' s alright (Y/N). Valt said.

~Timeskip brought to you by Zac shining like the sunshine he is. 🌞🌞🌞~

After 2 hours of practicing you decided to go home and hit the sack after all you deserve it. On the corner of your room there was photo of you and your brother. You stare at it for a moment and remember the memories you had with him.

* Le Flashback *
" brother why do you always win???? A 7 year old version of you pouted as he laugh.

"Pumpkin butt *sorry if you don't like the nickname, but I found it funny though you can change it* you need more practice and practice makes perfect. Your brother said.