1. Sanyukta And Saanjh!

Hello❤❤❤❤

The story is going to have ten chapters.

Let's begin❤

Author's pov.

With loud music bursting in her ears, drunk people dancing around in the beats of some DJ and a bottle of beer, that's how she spent her nights daily and today was no different, except the fact that today she was drinking out of sadness.

"Let's dance girl! " Panchhi, her childhood best friend and another 'Party Animal' yelled over the music, and she got up lazily.

As they stepped on the dance floor, her current favourite "Girls Like You" began playing and forgetting all the stress, her body started moving with the tunes.

Carefree, chirpy, spoilt, beautiful, charming and most importantly DOUBLE FACED, these were some of the adjectives that described Sanyukta Agrawal the best.

Living two lives as two completely opposite people was not easy until she got used to it, and now this task seemed more than easy. But one mistake and everything can get ruined which she can never afford.

Nope, she isn't some celebrity who loves to live her life like a free bird so sneaks around at night, not at all but being the daughter of the city's richest man, isn't different either.

Belonging to the family where, woman's face is always covered by a huge veil and the only words they spoke were "Ji, jaisa aap kahe", survival isn't easy when you just can't bear all this. But spending the past 22 years of her life with them, made her understand how to not speak before them and how to enjoy her life without even letting them know what you are doing.

She began learning how to live two lives at the age of fourteen when her best friend made her skip school to watch a movie for the first time and now it won't be anywhere wrong to call her a pro at it.

Sanyukta Agrawal was the polite, disciplined, scared and shy girl in the daylight and the antonym to all this after the moon marked it's appearance. Sneaking out at midnight, drinking, partying were some of her habits that her family was better unaware of and having an extremely supportive younger sister made things easier.

And not just personalities, but she owned two names as well. Sanyukta went by the name of Saanjh in her night life for safety purposes.

Her trance was broken as she felt someone grinding on her. Opening her eyes in annoyance, she glared the guy before hitting him hard and leaving the dance floor, followed by her best friend.

"What happened Saanjh? " Panchhi knew better than calling her Sanyukta in the club.

Sanyukta sighed remembering what happened in the evening when her dad and uncle returned home from office.

FLASHBACK.

"Get us some sweets Anjana, we've got a great news. " Her father, Rajshekhar Agrawal demanded and without wasting a second, her mother headed to the kitchen.

She could have easily asked any servant to bring it but since her husband asked her, she had to do it on her own. Sanyukta quietly shook her head at her and came forward to take her father's coat as usual.

"It concerns your future so stay here. " He instructed and she quietly gave him a nod and stood near the wall.

Her father and uncle were dominating chauvinists and anybody in the whole city knew better than speaking against them. They were filthy rich and powerful which made it impossible for people to oppose them.

Her mother brought the sweets and offered it to the men of the house.

"The good news is that we have found a groom for Sanyukta and fixed her marriage. It will take place after two weeks. " Her father announced and Sanyukta's eyes widened in shock.