Algebra. . .

Detention. The worst place EVER. Anyone who has been there will agree with me.

Well, Jon and Sherwin were currently in Detention. Calm down! They didnt do anything wrong, nor did they get in trouble!

Jonathon plays for the school's baseball team so he has practice throughout the week. Friday is the only day he doesn't have practice. On Friday's Jon and Sher' tutor each other after school.

This particular Friday, the teacher who usually stays after was sick. The only other way they could work was to sit in the detention room. They shrugged and entered the room.

There were four students inside. There were five desks. You do the math. The four desks were brought closer to the front so the detention teacher, Mr. Jones, could see everyone clearly as he read his magazine.

Jon just shrugged and walked to the desk in the back of the room. Sherwin looked around, trying to spot another desk or chair. He couldn't find one and ended up walking to Jon who had already sat down. Sherwin waited to hear his explanation of where he should sit but instead only got Jon's smile and a gesture to sit.

In his lap.

Sherwin giggled nervously, blush spreading across his face.

"You're not actually serious, right?" Sher' gripped his things terribly hard.

"I'm dead serious," Jon smiled. Upon seeing his boyfriend's hesitation, he chuckled, "Don't worry. No one cares, plus I think I make a pretty good seat."

Sherwin chuckled softly, nodding and making his way to Jon. He awkwardly shuffed into the seat until he finally sat down. On Jon. Jon didn't find it awkward at all.
Jon was taller than Sherwin, so he could easily see over top of him. But, he decided to lean over his shoulder so he could see what they were doing. Sherwin felt his breath on his neck, shivers rippling down his spine. He tried to ignore that as he scooched over a bit.

"S-So," Sherwin cleared his throat, "What are we doing today?"

"Well, it's Algebra again," Jon rolled his eyes, setting his textbook down on the desk and flipping open to the respected page. Sherwin tensed, but tried to relax.

Looking over the material, Sherwin giggled softly. He waited as Jon opened his notebook and grabbed his pencil.

"We did this last week silly," Sherwin smiled, moving so he could look up at Jon.

"Yeah, but they added a new step," Jon whined, pointing to the textbook's sample work.

"Aww tough life," Sherwin teased, moving to grab his own pencil. Jon playfully poked him, earning a quiet squeak from the ginger.

"Okay okay. So do this problem," Sherwin wrote one down in Jon's notebook, "as much as you can. Then we'll practice the next step."

"Got it," Jon said, doing the problem. Sherwin watched, deciphering Jon's slightly messy handwriting. When he finished, Sherwin explained what they were trying to do, why they do the steps to solve, and showing the solution.

"So, you do that," Jon gestured to the paper, "To solve for that?" Another gesture.

"Exactly," Sherwin smiled, writing another problem, "Here you go. Try it on your own."

Jon began to work on it, focused on actually solving it. Sherwin could tell that he understood it. So he pulled out his material, some angle work. Sherwin was usually a genius but when it came to angles, he was helpless.

"Like this?" Jon asked, showing his paper to his boyfriend.

"Yes! Good job!" Sherwin smiled widely.

Jon smiled and tickled Sherwin's sides a bit. Sherwin laughed quietly, squirming happily. Jon was weak for Sherwin's laugh. Sure,he giggled and chuckled, but when Sher' laughed, really laughed, Jon couldnt get enough.

Calming down, Jon looked over Sherwin's new material.
"Angles again?" Jon smiled.

"Well yes, but different ways?" Sherwin said sheepishly, flipping open his own textbook.

Jon chuckled softly and pulled Sherwin close by the waist, their back and chest touching. Sherwin blushed but paid attention as Jon showed him the steps. Somehow he was even more confused by the end of it.

"That didnt help at all did it?" Jon grimaced.

"N-Not really," Sherwin giggled softly.

Jon groaned a bit. "Im not as good at the whole, teaching thing as you are," Jon sighed.

"Aw Jon. It's okay. Let's just try again ya?" Sherwin smiled.

"Okay," Jon said, "So. . ."

Jon ended up explaining it four different ways before Sherwin got it.

"So, you do this, then this?" Sherwin wrote down the problem, showing Jon his work.

"Exactly," Jon grinned. He pulled Sherwin backwards into his chest, cuddling him from behind and smiling. Sherwin giggled, blushing.

He laid his head back, realxing into the taller male. Jon smiled, kissing his cheek. Sherwin blushed and giggled, covering,his face. Jon smiled, resting his chin atop 'Win's head.

Sherwin yawned, removing his hands and closing his eyes. Jon smiled a bit at him. He poked him in the ribs, startling the boy. He blushed and apologized. Jon waved him off and gestured for him to get up.

Sherwin did, standing tiredly. Jon moved a bit in the seat, turning and crossing a leg. He patted his lap, smiling. Sherwin climbed into his lap, turning and laying against Jon. Jon wrapped his arms around him and Sherwin placed a hand on his arm, yawning and falling asleep. Jon smiled and laid his head against Sher's, surprisingly comfortable.

Jon closed his eyes too. When he didnt fall asleep, he pulled his phone out and scrolled through social media, texting some friends that had asked where he was. He even took a picture of Sher and him, sending it to a few of his female friends who attended different schools. They all gushed over how cute Sher' was and how proud they were of Jonathon for coming out of the closet.

Setting his phone down, Jon ran his hands through Sher's hair, smiling as Sherwin curled closer to him.

۩۞۩ єи∂ ۩۞۩

Word Count: 1000