Chapter 1- Modays suck

My alarm clock rings, signalling my wake up. 

I lay a sleepy hand on my night stand frantically trying to shut it off. As it continues to ring, I get more and more pissed off. It's Monday morning for God sake! I finally jump out of bed, already annoyed at 7 in the morning, and turn it off. I run my hand over my face and get ready to face the day.

I quickly grab my robe and jump in the shower. The warm water helps relax my tired muscles. I soon jump out and tie my robe. I skip over to my walk in closet and stifle a yawn. I didn't think I was that tired.but, I must have been wrong.I skim through the racks and end up a pair of ripped Hollister jeans, a baggy sweater and black Tom's. Not my usual look but, I still look cute and besides I get one lounge day a week. I curl the tips of my auburn hair and pin a piece back- pretty but natural. I outline my eye in eye liner and add mascara and some lip stick. Looking back at the mirror I feel proud of my handy work. I may seem pretty to others but, I never liked my appearance. I quickly grab my beanie and phone and head down stairs.

I grab some milk and a bowl and spoon and pull out my favorite cereal. Cherrios. I notice the almost empty bag and scold myself for not hiding the box from my brother, Max.

Damn now it's 7:45 and I only have 5 minutes to eat and get out to the bus. Annoyed I ditch breakfast l, grab my backpack and run out the door. The early morning air in Cheshire is cold and un-welcoming. I sprint to the bus just to catch it in time.

See at school I maybe the cool chick but this is my day almost every morning. And my parents arnt even here to help at all. It's usually me and Max most days. We will come home to a note saying they will be out of town for a while on business and then I'm just stuck here. Max is 18 while I'm 16, so he legal to be my "guardian" when my parents are away.

Living in Holmes Chapel, Cheshire England is kinda scary. The big cities and all the tourists. Cheshire may be a small town but, that doesn't mean 16 year olds should wonder around aimlessly...

On the bus I slide into my seat next to Niall, my best friend. I've always had a little thing for him. The dyed blonde hair, that is now fading back to brown, the blue eyes... He's one of those guys you only dream about. Since the 5th grade we have been inseparable, we have this special bond and I think of him as more of a brother. Eh maybe not... just my hot best friend. That's all.

"Hey" he says as he pulls out his head phones

"Hey stranger" I say while pecking his check

He checks out my outfit. Our little thing.

"No designer hand bag today Clare? Oh my god are those RIPPED jeans?" He says in horror as he teases me.

I poke him in the ribs. "Leave me alone it's my lazy day.."

"Oh well at least we know that one is off the list this week" he smirks and I hide a laugh.

"Ugh I hate Monday's Niall! School and home plus that new job-"

"You got that job?" He asks in surprise "I thought the thought of working made you sick..."

"It does but, I need one and besides it will look good on my college applications"

"Clare.." He whines "Your 16. Quit it with the college talk."

"Sorry" I look away. Ugh why did he have to be so perfect. Even his whine is hot.

"Hey" he puts his finger under my chin tilting it so my eyes meet his. We are so close I can feel his breath puff against my face. My heart accelerates and my breathing comes out fast. Niall notices my reaction and smirks

"I was going to apologize for snapping but, it looks like just my face made you happy again" He laughs and I slap his shoulder. I hide my faces in my hands while my cheeks flush. He always knows my weaknesses.

Just as I'm about to die, the bus stops to pick up more people. I look up and realized that this the stop I wait for everyday. I didn't even notice that much time went by. I begin to get overwhelmed and pull out my phone to check my face and hair.

While fixing a stubborn piece Niall speaks for the first time after his laughing attack.

"You look beautiful." He smiles and looks out the window knowing I love this stop. He knows everything about me.

I'm surprised at his bold comment and innstantly hide my face. As I'm about to mumble a thank you, he walks on.

Harry Styles.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Hey my loves:)!!! This is my first book sorry it's kinda crappy.... Please read it and vote and comment, I love advice. Love you all:)!!!!