Part 1 <3

Please comment? I would love to know what you think!<3 Thanks(;

*****************

7:13pm

I was in my room strumming on my guitar, when I hear the phone ring on the landing. Me and my Mom had just been Christmas shopping and my Mom had rang everyone to ask them what they wanted, so I had no clue, who would be phoning at this time.

"Jade? Can you get the phone? I am just making dinner." I hear my Mom shout, from downstairs. I place my guitar down and skip to the landing. I pick up the phone and answer it quietly.

"Hello?" I whisper.

"Hi. Is this Jade?" A familiar voice asks. I try and think who this person is. Wait...

"Justin! Is that you?" I shout excitedly.

"Yes, its me now shh. I am ringing to tell you a surprise for Mom, so be quiet." He says. I nod even though he can't see me.

"Ok. What is the surprise?" I ask.

"I am actually coming down tomorrow. Not Christmas. Mom doesn't know so keep it surprise, okay?" He says, as I hear the smile in his voice. I nod.

"Ok."

"Well I gotta go, we are just doing another interview, then home. See you soon."

"Wait. Justin. Can't we talk a little bit more? Please? I haven't heard from you for ages."

"I can't I am really busy."

"Ok. Whatever bye." I sigh. I nearly put the phone down, when I hear Justin's anxious voice talking down the phone. I pick it back up and place it to my ear.

"Wait." I hear him say.

"Yes?" I ask.

"I love you."

"I love you too." I grin as I put the phone down.  I hadn't heard him say that in a while.

**************

"Mm...Mom. What's that smell?" I ask, as I run downstairs. She turns her head and smiles.

"Oh, Just cooking spaghetti. Your favourite." She says, stirring the sauce. Kinda reminded me of my mind. Muddled up. I grin.

"Want me to get the knifes and forks out?" I ask politely, walking over to the draw. She nods.

"Thanks honey. Who was that on the phone?" She asks looking up at me.

"Oh...er, just a old friend." I lie. I hate lying, because I barley do it. Especially, to my mother, who was the sweetest thing on earth, but I guess this was for a good cause. She raises her eyebrow, uncertain. Like I said I don't lie alot, therefore I am a bad lier. My luck.

"Hm...And what did this friend say? Why call you after all this time? Why this late in the evening?" She asks, as she serves out dinner, obviously knowing I was lying.  She was really testing me here. I sit down and serve myself some spaghetti, trying to think of what to say.

"She just wanted to catch up on things. She left a while back, we were good friends. She lives in Australia, so time difference. She apologized for that." I say, quite proud of myself. Maybe I was I could lier after all? She left it at that and sat down with me to eat.

"Anyway...Are you exited for Justin coming on Christmas? I know I am. My baby boy coming home. I have missed him so much." She says into a whisper. Her eyes start to water and I smile at her.

"I am. I missed him too. He always seems to be busy." I say sighing. She nods.

" I know, but its his job. A job he worked very hard for. I am so proud of him. If you tube wasn't invented, imagine where we would be know. My talented child." She says proudly, but the last big gave me chills. Was I not talented too? I wasn't the best, but I had potential. My Mom always told me I was good., but that was about it. She had never said anything else. She always hears me singing, but never says anything. It's always Justin this and Justin that. I guess I am jealous. I try so hard, but never get anywhere. I don't have anyone to help me though. I have no one. I stand up quickly.

"I try so hard. I really do. I try and reach my goals, but I can't. If we have family occasions , it's always about Justin. If we ever go out, Justin's songs are on the radio. Everyone talks about him at school. If we go out of any country I get harassed, because Justin Bieber is my brother. I want to be a singer so so badly. Maybe not as famous as Justin, but I want to be somewhere. I want to be somebody. I can't do this Mom." I ramble in tears. " I can't do it, because no one is there to help me live to my dream. I may be proud of my brother, some what jealous, but nowadays it's always Justin, Justin,Justin. What kind of son doesn't visit or call his family? He may be busy, but he should have time in the day for us. I really do love him, but our friendship has torn apart, these last few years. It doesn't feel the same anymore. We are not the same old Bieber family I used to know."  I cry. I run out of the room in tears. I run into my room and slam the door. It was true. I often heard Mom late at night crying, because she missed Justin. It just wasn't good enough.  I lay on my bed and look up at the ceiling. A poster of Justin was smiling down at me. Happy. He may be happy with his job, but he just didn't know our family are falling apart. Mostly because of him.

"Please come home quick Justin. I need you."

*****************************************

Please comment? Tell me what you think. I think this chapter was sad. Any ideas? Feel free to give them to me. (': Thank you:D