Going out to lunch

About:
Hoseok and Jimin have lunch and get it on. !LEMON WARNING!

27/02/23 edit: stop hating because i said lemon. This was written in November 2018.

Hoseok pondered at the thought of his fellow group member -Jimin- on his knees begging him to... He shook the thought away as a smiling Jimin approached him. "H-hey Jimin. .." He stuttered, trying not to think about his naughty thoughts of the younger just before. "I was wondering if we should get lunch together or something" he shifted on his feet and bit his lip. Hoseok internally fanboyed at the opportunity to go to lunch with his crush!

Once they got there, they ordered and began to eat. They chatted about random casual things. They stopped all of a sudden and inched closer together. Hoseok couldn't help but stare at his lips and Jimin the same. Jimin inched closer to Hoseok's face, their lips almost touching. They were about to kiss when suddenly, Jungkook came into the restaurant and plopped down next to them both!

Jimin, feeling cheated out of a hot kiss got annoyed with the party crasher.  "Jungkook!! I thought you were with the others!" Jimin shouted angrily. Feeling needy for the sexy individual at that moment. "Jeez if you really didn't want me here to interrupt your date then you could of just said" and with that he began to walk off. "It's not a date! We are just having lunch together! !!" Jimin screeched after him. "Well you could have just said." Jungkook returned and sat in between the two. Hoseok didn't like it very much, he wanted to take Jimin  back straight afterwards and make him scream out his name but clearly Jungkook had other plans.

The smiling Jungkook sat in between them for 30 minutes before realising he was late to practice. (Jimin and Hoseok were given the rest of the day off) He waved them both good bye and bounced up and ran back. Jimin could feel himself being lifted up by someone. He was sat down on what felt like someone's lap. He looked back and saw Hoseok smirking at him. He wrapped his arms around the younger boy and whispered sexily in his ear. "Baby boy, did you really think I never noticed how you've been looking at me all these years?" Jimin bit his lip and blushed. "God, you have no idea what you do to me." Without another word, Hoseok began rocking Jimin on his lap until he felt something hard underneath him. "You feel that baby?" Hoseok whispered in his ear  and then nipping his earlobe.

Jimin felt overwhelmed with arousal. He wanted J-hope so badly that he couldn't handle it. So, without thinking, he got off J-hope and took him by the hand. "What are you-" J-hope started, but was cut off by Jimin.  "Let's have a little bit of fun."

-a bit later-

Jimin and Hoseok entered their room and plopped on Hosek's bed. They began to kiss deeply as Jimin straddled him. Hoseok began to kiss the younger's neck, sucking and nipping too, leaving hickeys. Jimin moaned at this grabbed onto Hoseok's shoulders.

He suddenly stopped and whispered into Jimin's ear huskily: "go on the floor and get down on your knees" Jimin did what he asked, his lip quivering in anticipation. J-hope stood in front of him and took out his dick. 
"Open that pretty mouth for me baby boy." He purred. Jimin complied again. Hoseok slid his dick into Jimin's mouth and grabbed his hair so that he had full control over him - just the way he liked it. And began to thrust

Jimin didn't mind being told what to do. In fact, it was turning him on a lot. Knowing he was pleasing someone else was so wonderful to him.

Hoseok started with light thrusts gradually getting harder and harder as Jimin got used to it more. He groaned when Jimin started to moan, sending vibrations all around that area. This was probably the best blow job he'd ever gotten. And for it to be Jimin; well that was so much better.

Just over a minute in, Hoseok came into Jimin's mouth. He swallowed it all and smiled happily. "Tastes great J-hope." Hoseok blushed at his statement but decided it wasn't enough. "Baby boy it's Daddy for you now." "Y-yes... Daddy.." Jimin stuttered, his face flushed.

"Get on the bed on your hands and knees, ass up." Hoseok ordered and Jim in complied, excited for what was going to come next. Hoseok got a bottle out of his drawer and opened it, squeezing some of the contents onto his finger. "Just some lube to make it easier for you to take my cock." He purred and put one of his fingers and Jimin's entrance.

He bit his lip and braced himself to be penetrated. He moaned a little bit as Hoseok slowly pushed his finger in. "You like that Baby?" He teased and moved in and out. Jimin let out a loud moan as soon as he put in a second finger and moved faster. The faster he went the louder the moan. Hoseok finished things off with a third finger. Jimin at first found it hard to handle the stretching but soon got used to it.

Hoseok positioned his cock over Jimin's entrance. "You ready baby boy?" Jimin gave a nod of his head as Hoseok began pushing in. "Damn.. you're so tight baby" He groaned as he starting thrusting slowly, helping Jimin get used to his size.

After a bit, Hoseok sped up and went harder, causing Jimin to moan even more. "Daddy it feels so good!!" The two continued fucking like wild animals, Hoseok occasionally slapping Jimin's ass and pulling his head up by his hair to whisper sexy things.

"D-daddy..." Jimin began, his body in pure pleasure, "I'm close.."  Hoseok, however, wanted to cum first, just for the hell of it, "Well baby you'll have to hold it in. You're the biggest slut I know. I'm sure you can do it." Jimin only whined in response as he did his best to hold it in.

However, with Hoseok pounding into his g-spot, he couldn't do it and came. After cumming himself, Hoseok was very angry that he was disobeyed but soon realised that he could have even more fun with the younger.

"You naughty slut." He spat, pulling out and getting off the bed. Jimin felt afraid of what he might do. After a few minutes of watching Hoseok rummage through his side of the drawers, he took out a long plastic thing which was bright pink, some rope and a blindfold.

"You know what this is right?" He asked, shoving then bright pink object into his face. Jimin didn't want to answer despite knowing what it was. Hoseok felt impatient. "Answer me!" This took Jimin by suprise because J-hope never really shouted. "A v-vibrator .." He choked out, his entire body shaking with a little fear but mostly anticipation of what may happen.

Hoseok started off by tying Jimin to the bed post with the rope, making sure Jimin could escape in anyway. As soon as he checked for any ways to get out, he tied the blindfold around him. "W-what are you gonna do D-daddy...?" He asked. In response, he got a heavy slap in the face. Since he couldn't see, he felt it much more. "You talk when I tell you to." He growled at the vulnerable boy below him. "You saw the vibrator? I'll put it on the lowest setting. Not only that, I'll be leaving you like this for the next hour. If you whine or moan, I'll add another ten minutes on. Got it?"

Jimin nodded his head in response. He didn't want to be punished this harshly, after all, that was his first time with a guy. Why wouldn't Daddy just cut him some slack? "P-please don't punish me this harshly.. I swear I'll never do it again!" Reasoning got him farther back to his goal as Hoseok wasn't taking any of that. "You get another hour AND something else. Baby boy you have to learn somehow!!" Suddenly, Jimin felt something being put in his mouth. No! Not a gag, he thought, wanting to beg even more. He didn't because he didn't want to be punished even more.

Hoseok shoved the vibrator up Jimin and turned it on the lowest setting. It took everything to hold back whines and moans. Hoseok left the room after saying , "I'll be back in two hours naughty boy"

-2 hours later-

Jimin had no idea how long he'd been there for. Unfortunately for his pride, he had came at least 3 times from the wonderful feeling of the vibrator. He wanted much more. He wanted Hoseok.

Without another thought, he heard the voice he had wanted to hear for what felt like years. "Your time is up." Gradually all the things he had on were taken of and he could finally see again. Jimin pulled Hoseok into a big hug and begged in his ear. "Please fuck me so hard I won't be able to walk for weeks Daddy."

He smirked at this and began his work to satisfy Jimin.

(Enjoy my fresh and unused lemon writing)

Jihope oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें