2

Ethan's pov

I ran down the stairs as quick as I could. When I came to the ground floor I could see the black Mercedes parked on the side of the road.

"Mr. Dolan." The man in the black suit said opening the door for me to jump in the car. He closed the door after me and walked around the car to get in the drivers seat. He looked at me in the mirror and then started the car.

I looked out the window and up at the same level as I and Gisele lived on.

———

Soon as we got closer to the place the driver pulled up on the side of the road. "You know the rules Mr. Dolan." He said pushing a button, a black blindfold came up from the table between the seats. I took it up and put it on like I always did.

"Just a couple more minutes." The driver said to me. I adjusted my shirt screen still with my blindfold on, hoping I didn't make it worse.

I could hear how he turned in somewhere and how we now were driving on a gravel road. The car stoped and someone open my car door.

"Mr. Dolan." A dark mans voice said signaling me to step out of the car. I took of my seatbelt and stepped out of the car. I heard the door close and the car drove away.

"This way." Another male voice said. I then felt two hands around each arm leading me inside.

The took of my blindfold, I was in a big room, no windows only grey walls with white frames. The floor was in a very dark brown almost black. Two big white marble pillars almost in the middle of the room, breaking the dark contrast. Between theses two pillars a big desk were placed, a warm white tabletop. And in the right corner the whiskey table stood.

"Ah Ethan!" He gladly said resting agains the warm white desk.

"Marko." I said with no facial expression.

"Can I give you anything to drink?" He walked over to the little table with 4 different bottles of whiskey. He started pouring up a glass for himself putting two ice cubes in. He looked at me and I shook my head.

"Okey, but if you want later I might have changed my mind so you won't get anything." He raised his glass then taking a sip of it.

"I'm here to talk business not have a nice time and drink with you." I said.

"That's what I've always liked about you Ethan. You've always put business before other stuff, you are taking your job serious compared to the others." He sat down on the desk.

"11pm tomorrow, a small delivery is coming to the dock. It's a new sort, I'd like you to be there when the delivery is coming and check if everything is fine. And when you get in the truck I will call you and give you new orders what you are going to do. "

I nodded at him turning around ready to walk out. "Ethan." He said making me turn my head at him. "Don't you wanna know what's in the delivery?"

I turned so my whole body was facing him again. "No," I turned reaching for the door knob. "I'll get to know it sooner or later anyway." I could see in the corner of my eye how he took up his glass raising it at me then drinking some.

I walked out to the guys that had lead me in. They gave me the blindfold, I put it on and then we went outside. A car door open and I hoped in, the door closed and the the car started driving.

After a while the chauffeur said it was okey to take my blind fold of. I took it of, and put it back on the table. It was the same car but another driver.

Typical Marko, I wonder how he can get all theses drivers to want this job. It's always the same, after the chauffeur have driven the person to Marko or back to where they came from they have the mission to kill them self.

The chauffeur dropped me of outside the port to the apartment. I sighed when I watched him drive away, now is he going to kill himself. I thought to myself.

I walked over the street and then maybe a two blocks walk away from the apartment a Starbucks was.

I walked inside and ordered a black coffee and a strawberry smoothie since that was Gisele's favourite. She didn't drink coffee bc she doesn't like it.

I got my order and then walked back home, the clock was now 1pm. Hopefully Gisele had made lunch.

I unlocked the door and put the drinks on the table. I heard the shower was on so I knocked on the bathroom door. "Gisele I'm home now, have you eaten already?"

"Yeah!" She yelled.

"What did you eat?"

"I ate a salad, Greek salad." She said and turned of the shower. I waited a bit and then she came out with her hair up in a turban and a towel wrapped around her.

"Only a salad?..." I looked at her.

"Yeah..?" I followed her to the closet.

"You need to eat more.." I sighed.

"But I don't wanna get fat..." she complained putting on her bra. "Can you button my bra?" She turned around.

"I promise you that you won't, and even if you were I would still love you. Because I didn't fall for how you looked, it was just a bonus. I fell for your personality." I said and fixed her bra strap.

"E..." She said hugging me with the cutest smile on her red plumped perfect lips.

"Okey now let me make you some real food." I said heading out to the kitchen, she nodded.