1

"Stop staring.." I mumbled with my eyes closed.

" How do you know I'm staring at you? You don't even have your eyes open.." His raspy morning voice was so damn attractive, how is it even possible. I could listen to it for hours.

"I can feel it, and stop it I can't sleep when I'm having you staring at me.."

"Okey first of all I'm not staring I'm gazing and second of all you've slept for 14 hours now, how can you still want to sleep?!"

"Okey that's it, I'm officially up now, I'm awake." I jumped out of bed starting to put my sweatpants on. Actually I didn't even wanna sleep anymore since I was so awake and it was so light in the room, the sunbeams came through the blinds

Ethan looked at me with a crooked smile shaking his head gently.

"Stop laughing!" I yelled.

"You are just the cutest."

"Stop!," I whimper crossing my arms, "it's not my fault you made me in a bad mood." I looked the other way when he came to me.

"Awww is someone in a bad mood, like a little baby. Should daddy make you some french toast before he leaves?" He talked to me in his baby voice.

Fuck that is my favourite... "Yes..." I answers pitifully.
I really couldn't say no to that.

He kissed my cheek and then went out to the kitchen to make me some french toast.

I put on a grey tank top and then walked out to our kitchen/ living room. They were technically the same room. You could sit in the kitchen bar looking at the tv seeing what the person in the couch was watching. I like it, you could sit and eat dinner while watching tv.

I sat down in the grey u-couch reaching for the remote to turn on the news.

- A notorious drug dealer boss escaped Petak Island Prison in Russia today. The police are saying that the prisoner must have had help from the inside and the outside.

"Rick Flag..." Ethan said. My heart skipped a beat, I must admit I wasn't prepared for him standing right behind me that's why. And because he just were in the kitchen making breakfast.

"Who is Rick Flag..?" I turned my head around looking at him.

"Rick Flag. I used to work with him but then a accident happened. I ran away and left him, I thought he would die and I didn't wanna end up in prison. He survived and ended up in one of the worlds most monitored and safest prison." He didn't look at me, he just started at the tv.

"How come you haven't told me this before? We've been together for six years now?!" I looked at him a bit angry he didn't tell me befor but still a bit worried.

He turns his head at me looking me right in the eyes. "It was in the past then, it wouldn't have changed a thing even if I told you." He said to me giving my French toast. "We didn't have any other berries than blueberries."

"You could have told me anyway, bc now it seems like it's the biggest problem right now..."

- The prisoner guards are saying the name Ethan was written all over the walls, we don't know if that is someone from his family but it must be someone he knows.

"Big trouble Ethan.... what did I say."

"Revenge... if that is what he wants he'll get it." Ethan looked at the tv, I didn't even feel like he knew I was there.

"What no! I don't want to lose you again." I stormed up from the couch so fast I almost tripped.

"You haven't lost me, I'm right here." He surrounded me by his big warm arms making me wanna melt right away. He made me feel so comfortable all the time. But I was still upset and a worried.

"I almost lost you back then, you were dead for 5 minutes. 5 MINUTES E!" 

"I'm right here baby, I promise you. You won't lose me again, not even for 5 minutes." He said with the calmest voice, not seem to be worried at all.

"How can you be so sure.." I said looking up at him.

"Baby please," He couped my face with his warm soft hands, "I promise you I will be careful and you won't lose me and I love you. But now I need to go and do some business." He gently kissed my lips walking towards the door.

"But Ethan..."

"Bye Gisele, Love you." He said walking out the door.

I sighed plumping down on the couch, a tear fell down my cheek. A tear of fear, I quick wiped it of.

Authors note
Okey so that was the first chapter, please comment something so I know.