💙First Kiss💙

Edd:
You were walking in the park, ready to meet up with your cola-addict of a boyfriend. He was sat on a bench, saw you approaching so he called you over.

~Time skip~

He looked at you, "Hey...uh..can...can i...uh," He paused but contiued straight after "K..kiss you?"
You were taken back by this, but nodded anyways. He leaned in and you did also. It was tender and passionate. You both pulled away and you said,

"You don't have to ask."

Tom:

Your first kiss was after the incident, with Linda.

He pulled you close mumbling something then, he caught you off guard by holding your chin upwards to look at him. Your startled face made him chuckle.
"Well...here goes nothing," he leaned in, taking your lips into a lock with his. It was loving and rough. Something you enjoyed alot.
After pulling away he said,

"Never leave me.."

Matt:
He laughed as you latched yourself into his arms.
"Y/n let go."
"No."
"Please?"
"NEVAH!"

Without thinking he caught his lips with yours. Your cheeks fired up. Your eyes widened, but soon fluttered shut.
You pulled away after a while.

"I didnt know you had this side."

Tord:

He called you to his office for the 12th time this week. You waled down the dreaded corridor, stopping at the red velvet carpeted room. He knew you were there and shouted for you to come in.

The room was a mess. God, what did he do?

"Y/n" You snapped your attention over to him, "I want something from you, come here." His accent was ruff but also blissful. When you made your way over to him, he cupped your right cheek, stared into your eyes. He suddenly connected your lips together gently. Your eyes snapped shut, while your face grew redder.

He pulled away after a while, seeing you panting slightly.

"Your a great kisser you know?"

A/n:

Sorry for not updating! I have school on monday so ive been busy doing some stuff.

I need ideas for my next chapter. Give me some here!

Thanks for being patient!