He asks you out 💜

(I can't be bothered to do the feeling ones.)

Edd:
You and Edd were sat in a café together. He told you he wanted to ask you something.

He looked over at you and said, "Alright just say yes or no." You were confused but went with it. He passed you a peice of paper and as you unfolded it. You saw a well draw picture of a couple, the male holding up the female in the air. To be honest it was amazing! You unfolded the last part to see a question.

Will you be mine?

You looked over at Edd, about to cry.
"Did I do something wrong?!"
You wiped your eyes and tackled him to the ground, shouting "Yes!" Over and over.

Tom:
Tom was finally out of the hospital and rung on Edds phone about an hour ago for you to come round. You of course said you'd be there and thats what led to now. Walking down the street to Toms home, you were stopped by a man who looked...like...Edd?
"Hey doll. Where you headed?" This 'man' said.
"Uh to my friends home." You went around him, while he followed you to Edds house. You knocked and Matt answered.
"Hiya Matt!"
"Hey (Y/n!)" He moved out of the way for you to come in. You did but shut the door while the creep who followed you was in the middle of his sentance.
Matt guided you to Toms room, you thanked him and before you could knock you heard some singing..

"Wise men say...." It stopped for a moment and then continued,
"Only fools rush in...but I can't help....falling in love with you.."
Thats it.. you had knocked to for it to be answered by the black eyed brit. He looked surprised, but gulped popping the question you thought you would never hear,

"Uh hey.. would you like to be my girlfriend?"

Matt:
This adorable ginger had asked you too meet at King uno park. (Idk!) You were on your way there. Matt stood behind a tree waiting for you arrival. As you arrived people crowded round and Matt came from behind the tree holding massive cards in his hands. The first one read:
"I think your adorable."
He took that one off to reveal the second one.
"And I've known you for a while."
He threw that one to the ground to show the second to last card.
"I have an important question to ask. Pleasr just say Yes. Or No."
He held the last card in his hands.
"Will you be my lover?"
You had tears rolling down your face as many people who crowed round did aswell. Most had there phones out recording. You launched yourself at Matt,

"OF COURSE!"

Tord:
Red leader had an announcement on at this moment. He told everyone to meet in the dining hall. Fixing the microphone, he cleared his throat.
"Hello soldiers." Everyone saluted,
"I would like to ask one of you a question." People were now confused. Why did he want to ask one of you a question- Your thought was interupted as you heard your name being called.
"Private (L/n) please come up here." You did as you were ordered to be met with red leader holding your phone. It was ringing.

Oh no..

You took it from him to see the question above the picture of him.

"Will you become my princess?"

It nearly made you cry but you smirked, picking it up. He answered with a nervous face but you said,

"Yes."

(A/n)
Hey guys!
I hope you enjoyed this chapter i had no idea what to do for Toms so yeah...
If you would like me to add a character please say in the comments but...

Someone explain those reads on this book! Like seriously! Thank you guys so much!