Chapter 16:

( I'm Going To Start Having Other Characters Pov , Because I'm Kinda Tired Of Just Having August & Armani's Pov . Sooooo Yeah Enjoy 💕. ) - x-LoveeeYouu-x

We Look Up For Inspiration , Down For Desperation , Right & Left For Information .

- Tyga 🌟

Unknown Pov ,

So August thinks he can just forget about me and his daughter and go play house with that bitch Armani . He got another thing coming . They better sleep with one eye open .

Honey Pov ,

It's ya girl Sochitta Sal aka Honey Cocaine . I'm 20 years old and Tyga is my boyfriend . I have jet black hair that stops at my waist . I'm light skinned and I have dark brown eyes .

::

Ty , Krystal , Jr , & I were chillin in the living room . Krystal and Ty was arguing over the remote . Ty was acting like a big kid , but I have to admit that shit was hilarious .

" Give me the remote , I want to watch Mickey Mouse ! "

Krystal yelled .

" No it's mine , and I want to watch Spongebob ! "

He yelled snatching the remote back and changing the channel . He put it in the air so she wouldn't get it . She slapped him in the face and kicked him making him drop the remote . She snatched the remote and ran.

" I know this girl did not just hit me ... Hold up let me rotate on that shit "

He said ratchetly flipping his imaginary weave and spinning around . I was rolling on the floor laughing . He ran after her .

" Y'ALL BETTER NOT BRAKE ANYTHING, AND STOP RUNNING IN THE HOUSE ! "

I yelled then I heard a thump then glass breaking . Jr started crying . I picked him up and went up stairs .

" What the hell did y'all break ?! "

" Ahhh Shitttttt "

Ty hissed holding his arm . It looked broken . He was bleeding because of the glass.

"Didn't I tell y'all to stop running in the house, go put on your shoes Krystal. "

It's 10:00 at night and now I have to take this punk to the hospital. We were all in the car and Ty was screaming to the top of his lungs. I wanted to slap the shit out of him .

" Honey I ain't gonna make it . Tell my momma I love her ! AHHHHH ! "

I slapped the shit out of him .

" SHUT THE FUCK UP ! MY HEAD IS FUCKIN POUNDING ! AND YOU AGGRAVATING ME RIGHT NOW ! "

He stayed quiet then Krystal & Jr started crying .

" O MY GOD !"

This is why I don't want children . We pulled up to the Hospital.

::

::

::

Next Morning ....

Im tired af . Krystal and Jr kept me up all night . Krystal kept kicking me and Jr's crying .

-

Armani's Pov,

I woke up in August's arms . He was still sleep he looked fine as hell.

" August wake up , we have to go get the kids. "

I shook him

" Get up . "

He sighed and rolled over .

" 2 more hours ... "

He mumbled going back to sleep. I shook him again .... Nothing . I stuck my hand down his boxers I pulled down his shorts and boxers . I grabbed his dick and moved my hands up and down . I licked his tip then stuck the whole thing in my mouth . I bobbed my head . He moaned his eyes open and he put my head deeper . Before he could get into it I took him out of my mouth and walked into the bathroom . I brushed my teeth and washed my face . Then stripped out of my clothes hopping in the shower .

__________________________

Vote & Comment Please ✨