Chapter 10:

Armani's Pov,

2 weeks later ,

I woke up this morning running to the bathroom . I went to the toilet and through up . Ever since last week I have been having morning sickness . What if I'm pregnant ? August and I didn't use protection but I'm on the pill , so it's probably just the flu . August came and the bathroom and held my hair .

" Babe I think you need to go to the clinic . "

I looked up at him .

" Bae I'm fine okay "

He shook his head .

" Please Armani . Just check if everything is okay , for me ."

I groaned .

" Okay I will "

::

I texted my sister and told her to meet me at the clinic in an hour . She agreed and I began to get ready .

-

August Pov ,

What if Armani was pregnant ? We just got together . I don't know if I'm ready to become a father yet , but if she is pregnant I will be there to help her , and we will be one big happy family .

I was chillin with my bro Chris disguising the situation .

" Man why you always got to get the big booty bitches "

He pouted . I laughed .

" Aye man Armani is not a bitch "

He gave me that bitch please look , I couldn't help but laugh cause she always arguing with him . They act like brother and sister .

" Man but seriously , what I become a father "

I looked at him .

" Then you take care of your family man , and treat my sister the best way possible ."

I nobbed my head he's right .

::

Jasmine Pov,

I'm Armani's younger sister. I'm 16 and I have long hair that reaches the middle of my back . I dyed it a honey blonde color . I am 5'4 with a Carmel color skin tone . My eyes are light brown and I have curly hair .

::

Armani and I haven't talked for about a year because of a situation that happened . I was surprised about her calling me now so when she called me to go to the clinic with her I agreed . I missed her for so long .

::

Armani's Pov ,

" What are you here for today Ms. Sanchez ?"

The doctor asked me .

" Pregnancy ."

Jasmine looked at me quickly .

" Okay lay back and pull up your shirt "

I did as told and she rubbed the blue gel on my stomach .

" Okay Armani it looks like ..... "

_________________________

Vote & Comment Please .💕

Is she pregnant ?