Dancing The Night Away (Niall Horan FanFic)

~FLASHBACK~

I cried as the boys hit me. "Please stop!" I screamed. "Wheres your little precious friends now!?!" They screamed. "Right here!" A little boy said. I looked up at a boy with bleach blond hair with a cookie in his hand. They turned around. "Well. Well. Well. If it isnt little Niall Horan." They said. "Leave him alone." I mumbled. He slapped me. "Shut up!" I yelped. Then I heard a loud noise and looked to see 2 boys on the ground. I looked up at the boy and he held out his hand. I took it and stood up. "Hi. Im Lily. Whats your name?" I asked him. "My name is Niall."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~end of flashback~

I will never forget that day. The day a young boy saved my life. The day a young boy made all my troubles go away. His name? Well, as you all know, his name is Niall. Niall Horan. I dont know where he is today. He must be somewhere out in that world. Sometimes that thought comes across my mind. People used to call me ugly when I had glasses. But the thing is, I can just take them off. They cant take off the halloween mask they call their face. Too bad for them. I can finally live my life. Everything in my life goes all the way that I planned. Well, everything in my life went the way I planned except for..............

My dad threw my clothes at me. "DAD! I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU!" I screamed. "ME TOO! YOU'RE A TEENAGER! ITS ABOUT TIME YOU'VE ACTED LIKE ONE!" He screamed, throwing a vase at me. "I AM 16! YOU CANT KEEP TELLING ME.. WHAT TO DO!" I yelled, throwing glass objects at him.

He walked up to me and punched me. He grabbed my throat and pinned me to the wall. "Now listen here missy, you don't ever talk to me like that EVER! Do you hear me?!?" He yelled tightening his grip. He let me go and I slid down the wall. He kicked me in the stomach. I yelped in pain. I breathed for a second.

I ran upstairs and he chased after me. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed. I pushed a barrel down and made him trip. I slid into the closet and shut the door quietly.

I held my breath and hid in the darkness. I saw boots under the door. They walked through the hall. He opened the door quickly, and pulled me out. He threw me down the stairs. I screamed. I hit every step.

I heard a door knob turn. I walked upstairs and threw on a hoodie. I walked downstairs and saw my mom. "Hi Mom!" I chirped. "Hi Sweetie!" He said. She came and hugged me. It hurt, but I was a good actor. "Mom, Can I talk to you?" She nodded and I took her onto the patio. "Mom, Every time you leave to go somewheres and dad watches me, he uhm mom, Dad A-"

*SMACK*

Next thing I knew, I was on the ground. I layed there in pain. I heard a punch. I expected mom to be laying next to me but, it was dad. I stood up. I clapped. "WAY TO GO MOM!" I giggled. "Go pack your bags. We are moving." She told me.

"Where?" I asked. "London." She said. "YAY!" I said, running off to my room and packing every single piece of furniture I have. I heard sirens and saw dad being put into the cop car. "SO LONG!" I yelled to him. He growled.

(A/N) Dont worry. I know this part didnt make much sense but, it was showing how her childhood was. Im going to put it as 2 years later in the next chappie! So you will see how Lily and Niall meet.