Chapter 14: Delighted

Começar do início

"Really, yeahh." Taehyung runs towards Jeongguk's side and places his hand on his bicep, making Jeongguk go crazy with his alluring scent and the closeness, his heart about to explode.

Jeongguk forgets everything when he sees how happy Taehyung looks hearing his answer. He never knew a simple yes would bring such a beautiful smile on Taehyung's face.

 He never knew a simple yes would bring such a beautiful smile on Taehyung's face

(^cutest fluff ball with the most beautiful smile.)

Maybe just maybe, Taehyung will come closer to him. Maybe all hope isn't lost.

"Let's go." Taehyung says and Jeongguk nods, walking towards the hall.

--------------------------

"If we attack the omega prince, it would be way too obvious that we did this. The king and Crown Prince have started to doubt us for why we don't want the marriage to happen." The consultant says.

"It's not that we have to attack the prince to harm his body, we can attack his dignity, his pride and the trust he has in everyone's eyes, then he won't ever be able to earn it back." The minister says.

"Because there is no way I would let that omega take what should be of my daughter. I want her to be the future queen and I'll do anything for that."

"Yes my Lord." The consultant bows and leaves the room, leaving Lee to brew his plan.

----------------------

Taehyung wasn't mad at me or scared of me. He offered me to walk with him, he wouldn't have done that if be was still mad at me.

Does that mean he has forgiven me. He even sat next to me at the breakfast table. He was smiling ever so beautifully.

This really means he has forgiven me right?

Ugh I'll go out of my mind. You make me go crazy Prince Taehyung.

"Your highness." Jeongguk snaps out of his thoughts when he hears a voice. He looks at the person he didn't wanted to see at all, Euna.

"Euna? What are you doing here?" Jeongguk doesn't care if he's being rude because he really doesn't want to talk to her.

"Father came to the palace to talk to his highness, so I thought I should tag along." Euna smiles which is no where near as beautiful as Taehyung's.

"What did Minister Lee wanted to talk to father about?" Jeongguk asks.

"How can I know?" Euna chuckles and Jeongguk gets more irritated.

"Oh yeah, of course."

"Why were you standing in the hallway all alone?" Euna asks. Jeongguk fake smiles and answers.