Goodness, why do I keep forgetting the fact that I'm the most feared man in the United States of America?

I shouldn't be feeling this way, it's a shame on my profession but... but the thought of Zinnia is spine chilling.

I plopped on the bed and took my phone looking at the time. It's already 2 AM in the morning and I'm so sleepy. Damn it. I just want to forget about today and sleep into a Zinnia-prohibited-area of a dream.

It was only after twenty minutes that Zinnia came out from the washroom and walked towards the main door to open it.

"Zinnia, where are you going?" I was confused as to what she was planning. Is she giving me some kind of bouquet of my favorite flowers?

Or is she going to order my favorite food?

Don't tell me she is organizing next level of that damned game?

"You will know. Wait a second." She opened the door and talked to the person on the other side in a hushed tone. I leaned in further to see who that person was but her body covered the space so I couldn't.

No Demyan, don't feel threatened. She will just give a flower or so. That's it. She's not that hazardous. Stop feeling nervous. You are a man and a man has no nerves to be nervous.

She smiled and opened the door wide and in came a room service man along with another old man in suit.

Uh, what – who – what are they doing here?

Is she gifting me a servant or something?

"Please come in. Mr. Fulton, meet my boyfriend, Mr. Mon - Demyan." She smiled and introduced me to him. I raised an eyebrow towards her and she turned towards me.

"Mr. Monk, meet Mr. Fulton, our officiator." She clapped her hands and the old man stretched out his hand towards me in a shock.

Officiator?

Or officiator?

What – does she mean by that?

"Zinnia - who –" I was yet again cut off by her.

"We are getting married, Mr. Monk. So he will officiate our wedding. And this gentleman here, Mr. Tan, is in room service department here in this hotel and he will be the witness to this wedding." WHAT THE HELL?

HOW THE HELL IS HER BRAIN WORKING?

SHE – SHE – PLANNED OUR WEDDING?

THE HECK?

"What the hell are you talking about?" I yelled on the top of my lungs. This is not what I expected.

No, I must have heard wrong. My ears must be rustic due to Zinnia's shrilled voice. Or, I think she is pranking me.

Silly, Ziinia. I will not fall for your jokes.

I expected a flower or something silly but she planned our wedding and called an officiator?

"Surprise!" She shouted and jumped in excitement when looked at the shock covering my face.

Surprise? This is not a surprise; it's an absurd bolt of lightning that struck my life.

"I will not marry you." I said once I came out of my shock. She has gone nuts completely.

"For once think about yourself too Mr. Monk. Do not put my wishes before yours always. I want you to be happy. I want you to think about yourself first before me. I want you to be happy and get what you want." What is this? A freaking daily soap?