Chapter 7: When Secrets Face Reality pt.2

Everest pov

"Actually, about that. Let's just say that he may have ran away" Says Ryder.

As soon as he said that, I step on the brakes and stare at him.

"WHAT!!" I shouted.

"Ya. He ran away and we are trying to find him." 

"Why would Marshall run away? Doesn't he love Adventure Bay?"

"Of course he does. It just the fact that a group of people were talking behind his back. And he trusted these people."

"Who were these people? Tell me who they are and I'll show em who's boss!"

"Well. If you want to show the rest of the Paw Patrol who's boss, then go ahead."

"Wait, what did you just said?"

"You heard me. If you want to show the rest of the Paw Patrol who's boss, then go ahead."

"Wait, wait, wait a moment. You're saying that Chase, Rubble, Skye, Zuma, and Rocky all talked behind Marshall's BACK!" I said angrily. 

"Yes, I ain't lying. They all talked behind his back. I'm as shocked and mad as you Everest."

"We are going to need all paws on deck. Everest, could you help us out?"

I sat there, thinking. I didn't know what to do. I wanted to help my friends find my crush, but yet again, how could I help the people who have sent my crush away from me. 

I looked at the screen and said, " Ryder, what can I do to help?"

Marshall pov

It's been a day since I have left Adventure Bay. Do I care that I left? Not Really.  Besides, it's not like anyone is gonna care that I left. Sure, in my Academy class I was the best Fire Pup, but there were way better people than me. Tyson, for example. He was an excellent Fire Pup. He did everything right, exactly to perfection. While me, it took me weeks to complete one exam. And, when you add in the fact that I was clumsy, I just felt like I wasn't going to get out of The Academy.  Also, before I go on, Tyson was one of the most popular Pups in my Academy. Chase would have like him, like him better than me.

"Ugh, I just got to forget about Adventure Bay. Besides, after what happened, I wouldn't be surprised if everyone hated me, but decided to act nice to me.  Besides, all I did was cause more problems, I didn't solve anything." I said. 

I pull over to the side of the road so I can take a nap. Besides, I've been driving since night.

"I think I'll rest here until night time. Goodnight!" I say.

As I said that, I fall asleep. But I get unlucky in my dreams.

Hey guys, Ra1d3r here. Sorry for taking so long on Chapter 7. I was trying to figure out what to do after Everest finds out Marshall ran away. I hope to at least publish one chapter a week now. I hope you guys are still enjoying the story and I'll see you guys next time.

Ra1d3rcs.

P.S. If you have an Idea for the next Chapter, DM me, and I'll take it into consideration.