Chapter 10.

Mike POV

I wait for them to go inside and i crawl out of the crawl space and start heading towards the news station.. I go around the corner and hop in my car and take off going about 70mph.. i hit a sharp right turn and fly off into the field and the brakes fail and i go diving straight into a pond.. I try to get out of the car but, my seat belt restrains me..

Micheal POV

Omg! Wtf just happened? I say as i dial 911 to get this dude some help.

Phone Convo

"911 what's your emergency?"

"THIS DUDE JUST DROVE INTO A POND!" I say terrified.

"Okay sir.. where exactly are you?"the 911 lady asks.

"I don't know.. i'm new to town." i said as i was starting to calm down.

"Okay, we found you through your call signal.. Your on 7th st.. cops and ambulances are on their way.. stay calm." the 911 lady says as she ends the call.

Wow, this new town is not what i expected.. But, i'm not gonna let this ruin my fresh start. I'm Micheal btw, i'm from detroit but, i moved here to hopefully make it big.

The police then pulled up and started investigating and thst when they asked me what i knew.. i tokd them and then i got in my car and drove off..

As i pulled up to my new house my dad was sittin on top of the uhaul truck waitin for me so we can start unloading.. As we were unloading my dad says..

"have you met any of your neighbors yet?"

"No.. not yet. why?" i ask him out of curiousity.

"Cause, we are gonna need some help if you don't wanna be here all night. i still have to drive back to Michigan."he said sighing.

"Fine, i'll go ask." i said as i started walking across the grass.

I walked up to my neighbors door and i heard laughter and yelling so i ran the door bell and this beautiful creation opened the door. He was 6'2, long curly hair and lightskin! i thought i was about to faint!

"Hi, my name is Micheal. I just moved in next door."i said with a smile, sticking my hand out to shake.

"Hi, i'm Mekhi.. Well, you might know me better by Khi B." he said with a smile as he shook my hand.

"Its a pleasure to meet you neighbor." I said blushing, still shaking his hand.

"Oh. i don't live here. my bro Tra does... but, the pleasure is all mine."he said as kissed my hand and winked at me.. I blushed somemore.. He's such a flirt. then he started yelling..

"TRA! THE DOOR IS FOR YOU!"he yelled back into the house as two dudes came from the back in nothing but, sweatpants..

"Who is this?" the darkskin dude asked Khi.. as the other lightskin dude kinda eyeballed me w/ his arms crossed..

"This is yo new neighbor Micheal, Micheal this is Tra.. And his boyfriend Kamal." Khi said as Tra smiled and stuck his hand out.

"Nice to meet you." Tra said as i smiled and shook his hand..

"Nice to meet you too." i said back.

"Did you need anything else?" Tra asked making sure that was all i needed.

"Actually, me and my dad need help moving in.. can you guys help us finish putting the rest of my stuff in my house?" i said nicely with a smile.

"Sure we'd love to.. let me and my boyfriend go put on some clothes and khi will go with you and we'll meet you over there." Tra said as he pushed Khi out the door.

"Sounds like a plan." i smiled and walked away and Khi followed.

Tra POV

"Hurry up Kamal, all you really need is a shirt.. we just goin next door.." i said as Kamal sighed put his clothes down and put on a white t-shirt.

"Aiight lets go." Kamal said as he grabbed his house key and headed next door.

As we got next door i heard micheal yell..

"JUST GRAB SOMETHING OUTTA THE TRUCK AND PUT IT WITH THE BOXES THAT HAVE THE SAME LABEL" he said as we picked up boxes and headed inside..

Once we got inside, i went to the bedroom and put down the boxes that were labeled bedroom and kamal came in behind me and closed the door.

"Bae, lets finish what we started."he said with a smirk on his face as he jumped on me.

I stumbled back but, caught my balance and we started makin out and i pushed up against the wall and pulled down his sweatpants and started eating him out.. He let out a few moans and Then he smirked and said my turn as he pulled the front of my sweatpants down and went to work..

"Aw shiiiiit." i mumbled as he took my whole foot long dick in his mouth.

Micheal POV

I was on my way back into the house and i heard some moaning so.. I went into my bedroom to find Kamal on his knees giving Tra some what looked to be good ass head.

"I'm soooo sorry, i didn't know." i said as i hurried out of the room crying.. Now they already don't like me..

I ran into the guest room and locked myself in there and cried..

"Great" i said to myself in sobs.. "i already made the new neighbors not like me.."

Kamal POV

Omg! I can't believe that just happened! Where did he run off to? i said as i searched through the house looking for him until i came upon a locked door.

"Hey, open up.. its okay." i said in a sincere tone.

"No, no its not.. you already don't like me now.." he sobbed loudly.

"No, i do like you.. its my fault.. i should showed more respect for your house and went back to mine to do that." i said truthfully. i knew i was wrong.

"Really?" he said as he opened the door to look at me.

"Yeah, really." i said smiling that he finally opened the door.

"You wanna hang out tomorrow?" i asked him to cheer him up.

"Yeah, that would be great." he said smiling.

"Alright, be over at 7 tomorrow." I said as i got up and left his house and went back to Tra house.

"Straighten everything out?" he asked me as soon as i walked through the door.

"Yep, everything is cool." i said as i kissed him.

"Finish what we started?" i said with a smirk.

"Of course" he said w/ a smirk on face.

Nick POV

Hey y'all.. i'm Khi's boyfriend.. yeeesss, thats bae.

I play professional football.. I am very sucessful just like Khi.. and thats why we work out. I love him, and i'm pretty sure he knows that. well, i'm almost to his house.. lemme call him..

Phone Convo

ZaddyNick: Khi!

Baaae: Wassup Bae?

ZaddyNick: I'm gonna be pullin up to your place in a few minutes.

Baaae: Alright, i'll be there when you get there.

*End of call*

I'm soo happy we moving in with eachother.. this is the real relationship test.. i hope everything works out for the best.

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys.. i finally updated.

I been busy with choir debate and school but, enough of my excuses.

Lemme know what you guys think!

Don't Forget to

LIKE , and VOTE also.

Without you guys, this book would be nothing.

--Mekhi.