Like A Virgin

His first time back at Quidditch practice was a nightmare. Winter and spring seemed to be at war with one another, flinging bitter winds and rain in all directions. It wasn't long before they all were soaked through and miserable. After much grumbling from the team, Katie eventually gave up and called it quits.

The field had turned muddy and when he landed, his shoes sank several inches, filling with muck. He signed, sloshing across the field with only one thought in mind - how much he wanted to take a shower.

The water from the shower was warm and relaxing, easing tense muscles, soothing away the bit of a headache that had started up. He stayed like that for a long time just letting his mind drift aimlessly until it arrived on the memory of Draco, standing there naked in all his radiant glory. He felt himself hardening in response. He immediately shut off the water and dressed quickly; rushing to get back to Draco.

When he arrived, the room was empty and he felt a flash of fear until his eyes landed on a note in Draco's swirling handwriting waiting for him on the bed.

As soon as you're done, meet me in the Room of Requirements - DM

A slow smile tugged at his lips, his heart fluttering in excitement at the memory of last night's little adventure as he rushed to meet him.

He was attacked the moment he opened the door; Draco's needy kiss stealing the very breath from his lungs as he was slammed against the closing door. Harry fought back with his tongue, his fingers gripping blond hair at the back his head. They broke away, breathless and dazed.

"I take it you missed me," Harry remarked, a satisfied smile on his face.

"Just shut up and take off your clothes," Draco grumbled. "There's something..." he paused, a blush coloring his pale face, "...something I want to try."

Harry didn't need to be told twice. They both began frantically removing clothing, unable to keep their hands off one another as they made their way to the bed. Draco shoved him down, pouncing the very second his head hit the covers, his mouth caressing every inch of his trembling body, lighting him up like fireworks exploding under his skin.

Draco trailed kisses up his chest and finished with a gentle kiss on the tip of his nose. He pulled away, his eyes intense as they met Harry's.

"I want..." he began, pausing once more and looking very unsure of himself. His expression made Harry burn with need. "I want to be inside you."

Harry's stomach flip-flopped, his emotions a mix of excitement and fear. He wasn't really sure what he wanted. He'd never done anything like that before and didn't know what to expect. "Okay," he whispered uncertainly.

Draco smiled at him as if he had just received the best present in the world.

He trailed kisses back down Harry's chest, nipping at him gently on occasion, his skin tingling all over again. Draco grabbed hold of Harry's thighs, parting his legs to give him better access. His kisses continued along Harry's cock, stopping at the tip where he swirled his tongue around before taking him completely into the warmth of his mouth. Fire coursed through Harry's body, burning him from clenching fingertips to curling toes. He closed his eyes, letting himself get lost in the feeling.

One of Draco's fingers teased at his entrance and he jumped a bit in surprise. Draco stopped, his mouth leaving Harry's cock as he lifted his head to look up at Harry in concern.

"We don't have to do this if you're not ready," he offered, but there was a desperate note to his voice that made it clear he wanted to continue.

Harry shook his head, forcing down his nerves. "Just surprised me a bit is all," he panted.

Draco's warm mouth eagerly returned, a finger once again gently probing at his entrance. It pushed past the tight ring of muscles. He felt a tingle of magic as the slick substance on Draco's fingers warmed up his insides and relaxed his muscles. It swirled and moved inside him both pleasant and awkward feeling until a second finger joined the first, stretching and spreading. He tried to concentrate on the warm mouth running up and down his cock, ignoring the invasion that was occurring so that he could relax. A third finger was added to the mix, all three plunging deep inside him until he felt an explosion of pleasure tear through him. His hips bucked, causing Draco to almost choke on his cock. His chest was rising and falling rapidly as pinpricks of light faded from his vision.

Draco looked down at him with a smug expression on his face, removing his fingers and positioning himself at Harry's entrance. Harry gripped the sheets, eyes closed, impatience building as Draco teased at his entrance. He wanted to feel that again.

With a throaty moan, Draco trembled as he slowly pushed into him. Harry let out the breath he had been holding, relaxing against the intrusion as Draco buried himself inch by agonizing inch. He paused as they both acclimated to the feeling, but Harry desperately wanted him to move, to brush against that spot deep inside that drove him wild. He wiggled his hip a bit, gazing at Draco with a pleading look in his eyes.

Draco pulled out slowly with a shudder, his eyes closing against the feeling. "Oh, Harry," he moaned as he plunged back in. "You're so...so..." he trailed off incoherently.

Harry lifted his hips, guiding Draco to that sweet spot, his back arching as white-hot pleasure shot through him again and again with every thrust.

Nothing in his life compared to this. He opened up to Draco, allowing him to fill him, riding waves of pleasure together. It was agony and ecstasy.

His balls tightened, preparing for release. He was so close and when Draco's warm hands surrounded his cock, there was no turning back. He opened himself up to the flood of release, his cock pulsing as he spilled himself out in Draco's hands.

Anger suddenly seized him, a slithery feeling invading his body, cold red eyes burning through his mind, filling him with terror and confusion. His head felt as if it were being torn in two, so painful that he could only gasp against it unable even to scream. He lost himself to the agony of it for what seemed an eternity.

Reality came crashing down around him like cold water as Draco moaned his release. The blond collapsed, panting against him while Harry struggled to remember how to breathe, shuddering against the violation of his mind. At last, he pulled a ragged, gasping breath as if his head had just broken above water.

Draco pulled away in surprise.

"Harry?" he asked in concern. "What's wrong."

"He knows," Harry whispered, trembling in fear. "Voldemort – he knows about us."

Draco took a sharp intake of breath, horrified comprehension marring his beautiful face.