On Earth As It Is in Heaven

Harry strode quickly towards the entrance of the Room of Requirements, like a supplicant responding to the call to prayer. Draco watched him closely as he approached, marveling at the hungry feeling settling inside him. When he was close enough, Draco pulled him into his arms in a needy embrace, their mouths warring for dominance in a passionate kiss. He opened the door, backing himself into the room and pulling Harry along with him as he closed the door.

Desiring to feel closer to one another, they began frantically undressing. He watched as Harry fumbled with the buttons of his shirt, finding himself responding to Harry's urgency, his own trembling hands working the fastenings of his pants so that he could free himself.

Once they were free of their clothing, Harry worshipped his body, raining down rough and needy kisses upon his eager flesh. Draco basked in the glorious attention, his mind ceasing to function as each press of Harry's lips fired off a spark of pleasure which exploded within him.

"Don't stop," he pleaded when Harry paused just below his navel. Without warning, Harry dropped to his knees as if in prayer, Draco's body the altar and Harry's hands and mouth the offering. He gently grasped his cock, flicking his tongue across the weeping tip experimentally. A slight tremor ran through Draco, his hips twitching, his fingers lacing through Harry's messy hair to steady himself. The warmth of Harry's mouth enveloped him as he took him further in, sending a shock of pure ecstasy tingling throughout his body.

Harry looked up at him with eager eyes, watching Draco intently for signs that he was doing the right things. He slid Draco's cock out of his mouth a bit, stopping to swirl his tongue around the head. Draco let out a moan, his grip on Harry's hair tightening as he fought the urge to slam into the boy's mouth.

One hand still on Draco's cock, Harry reached down with the other and began stroking himself in time with the bobbing of his head. The vision of Harry, bathing him in warmth with his tongue, his eyes darkening with lust, his hand tugging at himself – it was maddening. He kept forgetting how to breathe.

Harry paused to shudder, groaning deep in his throat as he spilled his offering on the ground at Draco's feet. The vibrations from that groan around Draco's cock shot through him, a flash of blinding color playing out across his vision as he involuntary thrust into Harry's surprised mouth, exploding into that warm abyss with a rapturous cry.

His trembling knees gave out on him and he fell to his knees to stare face to face into emerald green eyes. Harry was smiling at him in blissful satisfaction, a bit of Draco's cum dribbling down his chin which he lapped up with his bright pink tongue.

"Warn a person next time," he admonished in a breathy whisper.

Draco could only chuckle weakly in response.

<<<<<    >>>>>

Draco's mind kept wandering back to last night in the Room of Requirements, his pants tightening around him as remembered the wonderful sensation of being so close to Harry. He wanted more though. He knew he wanted more, but he found himself decidedly lacking on the how of what he wanted to do. It wasn't like he could just go check out a book in the library on gay sex. As much as his stomach turned at the very idea of it, he knew he'd need to ask someone about it.

He caught sight of Harry watching him as he placed a forkful of eggs in his mouth. They smiled at one another, his heart giving a happy flutter, then glanced quickly away before anyone noticed.

A warm chuckle a few seats down caught his attention. Blaise had a playful smile on his face as he leaned in close to the fifth-year boy sitting next to him, their shoulders practically touching while they teased one another. He'd heard rumors, but maybe, just maybe, Blaise was the person he needed to talk to about his little predicament. Unlike the rest of the Slytherins, Blaise had continued to treat Draco the same as before. He was always the type of person who made his own path in life and didn't put much stock in what was normal and acceptable. It was a quality that had endeared him to many people.

Blaise stood to leave, his hand lingering just a bit too long on the other boy's arms. He pulled in close to whisper in the boy's ear, a blush appearing on his face as he took in Blaise's words.

Draco glanced in Harry's direction, giving him a meaningful shake of his head, hoping that he understood that he didn't want to be followed. Harry nodded, a look of curiosity on his face.

Blaise was almost at the door to the Great Hall now. Draco hurried after him, hoping to catch him while he was still alone. Once out in the hall, he shouted his name. Blaise spun around, his brows drawn tight in confusion. "Draco?" he questioned, clearly surprised to see him.

Draco closed the distance between them, a blush creeping into his face, his stomach tightening at the thought of what he was about to ask the boy.

"I need your help," Draco explained. "You've been with..." he swallowed nervously, "...other boys before, haven't you?"

Blaise looked as if he been struck by lightning, his eyes wide in surprise, his mouth making a small 'o' as he realized what Draco was alluding to.

Draco couldn't look at him directly any longer, his face burning as he pressed on.

"I was hoping you could...that you might...," he stammered, trailing off as he floundered for the right words before just forcing out the question. "How does it work?"

Blaise let out an amused chuckle as he appraised him. "The great Draco Malfoy asking me for sexual advice, gay sexual advice no less? I never thought I'd see the day. So, who's the lucky boy?"

"It's no one you would know," Draco replied, schooling his features into a neutral expression.

Blaise scoffed. "I find that highly unlikely. I know all the asses worth having in this castle," he informed with a smug look on his face. "But let me guess – messy raven-colored hair, green eyes, glasses, and a scar on his forehead?"

Draco balked at the accusation, his mask slipping just long enough for a satisfied smile to appear on Blaise's face.

"Sure, I'll help you take Potter's virginity," he announced. "Sounds like a fun little project. As payment, I expect all the juicy details."

Draco was certain his face couldn't get any redder as he nodded his acceptance of the terms. Blaise gestured for him to follow and they made their way to the entrance of the Slytherin Common Room. Draco paused at the threshold, a sudden feeling of apprehension rearing its ugly head. He hadn't been through here in weeks. He had to remind himself that Pansy had called a truce and he was free to come and go as he pleased without fear of being harassed. He took control of himself and took a step forward, following Blaise through the Common Room and up to Blaise's dorm room.

"It should be here somewhere," he grumbled while digging through his trunk. "Or maybe..." he started rifling through a stack of paperwork and books on his desk. "Ah-hah!" he announced, holding up a thin and battered looking book. The cover was rather non-descript with no markings to indicate what it was about.

"This will tell you everything you need to know. I'll let you borrow it, but I expect to have it back," he explained, holding it out to him.

Draco accepted it with a quick thanks, flipping through a few pages to see what it was inside. His eyes went wide at the sight of various pictures and diagrams. This was some sort of primer on the ins and outs of gay sex and it was shockingly detailed.

"Oh," Blaise exclaimed suddenly before pulling out a tube of something from his trunk and handing it to him. "You'll be needing this as well. It'll make sense when you get to that part."

Flustered and a little unsure of himself, he gave Blaise another quick thanks before retreating to his dorm room to splash cold water on his face. His mind kept getting stuck on the fact that he now had a manual to explain what he wanted to do to Harry – a very detailed manual.