The mansion

* Elsa's pov *

As I got out of my jet I saw a driver with a white board that said Elsa winters. That's my cover up last name, and I walked toward the man.

" Your majesty it's a honor to meet you " the man said as he bowed.

" Thank you but just call me Elsa please and don't bow " I said nervously looking around to see if anybody noticed what the driver did. No one did Thank goodness.

" My apologies your majesty. And I must call you that or it is a sign of disrespect your highness. "

" Oh alright what is your name " I said warily

" marcus. Right this was your highness. " He said opening the door to a limo.

"Thank you Marcus "

* skips to the arrival of the house *

" Right this way your majesty " Marcus said opening my door.

I stepped out and I saw my house or should I say mansion. It was nowhere near as big as my castle but it was huge! It was 10 stories. On the outside the house was my favorite color icy blue and it had snowflakes on top of it. I had a good feeling about this house or should i say MY house!!

When I walked inside, I liked what I saw. In the living room there was a couch that stretched 5 feet and was dark blue. Next to it was 6 massage chairs. Nice! There was a 108in screen tv. A coffee table. And a huge window in the shape of a snowflake.

In the dining room there was a huge mahogany table with 10 chairs. There was also a huge chandelier in the center. In the backyard the grass was a shade of green that Anna loved. Oh Anna how I missed her. This is on the 1st floor. Next I decided to head to the 2nd level. There was a grand stair case that was cream colored and there was an elevator the same color. I took the stairs.

On the 2nd floor I was in for a huge surprise. The whole first floor was a kitchen!! There was room for another flight of stairs and elevator and a bathroom but other than that the rest was a huge kitchen. Like I need another one. The third floor was a bedroom. There was room for the stairs and an elevator but the rest was a room awesome. The next 5 floors were the same. The 9th level was an indoor skating rink , archery station, combat station, library, and weapons like a electric bracelets. Oh I forgot to tell you I'm Also a spy something Anna and kristoff or anybody in arendelle knew. That's another of my many secrets. Good thing the combat and weapons stations are in there own rooms so I can lock it up. Finally on the 10th floor was an indoor pool, jacuzzi, and a mixed bath. The roof can come off with if I press a button and the pool can light up!! I'm in love with this mansion!! I take the elevator on the bottom level and that's when I noticed the all the maids.

" hi " I said awkwardly

" your highness it is a honor and privilege to cater to you " they all said in unison

" please call me Elsa " I said slightly annoyed

" we are sorry your highness but it's very disrespectful " one of them Said.

Oh well. There were about 42 maids and 53guards. Wow don't make it obvious I'm royal guys!!

Anyways might as well have help in this 10 story mansion.

" May we be any help madam Elsa "

" I like that better and yes you may. could you bring in my luggage please"

And they did

" now can you bring me dark blue , pink , green, red, brown, and white paint."

" of course madam elsa" they went to go get the paint. I looked at the rest and said " could you help me carry my bags to the elevator?" And they grabbed ALL my bags and I because I had a lot of them I protested " no it's ok I want to help!! " but they ignored my protests and went to the elevator. I let out an exasperated sigh and followed them.

My room was on the 5th floor. The first and second floor was just plain white. The 3rd floor was green the 4th was pink the 5th room also my room was left alone for now. The 6th was dark blue the 7th was red the 8th was brown. The 9th was light gray and the 10th was coffee colored brown.

As the maids were painting I did my own room I touched the wall and the wall became an icy blue color with snowflakes. Perfect. I unpacked my room and put my clothes in my walk in closet. My room was the biggest but all of the other rooms also had walk in closets and will soon have a mini fridges Xboxs flat screen TVs and they all have snowflake shaped windowed just like every else in the mansion. I had the maids out in all of that and had them do my room. They didn't question my already painted room

I had the maids put in a vanity, full bathroom set, xbox, flat screen,mini fridge, dressers, and a queen sized bed.

I asked one of the maids about how I will get around the town and school she said to follow her and I did.

" wow " is all I said when She showed me the garage. Inside there was 2 Mercedes,3motorcycles, 1 Porsche, and 5 limos. All except the limos were blue. The limos were black or white. I don't need that many cars!!

" Marcus will drive you where ever you want or you can drive yourself. Marcus can show you the school so you can go in and get your schedule. "

" ok I will go change and please tell Marcus that we will be leaving in 5 minutes."

" yes madam elsa "

I went into my room and changed out of my blue skinny jeans and white shirt and into a short blue sun dress with snowflake shaped lace with white wedges. I grabbed my light blue with white snowflakes tote bag ,put on light makeup and took the elevator down stairs.

A maid opened the front door for me and I walked down the pathway and into the limo where Marcus was waiting in. And we drove out of the gates that the guards opened. We drove in silence until. I put my headphones in and played me and my broken heart but changed the lyrics a little.

" all I need is a little love in my life. All I needs a little love in the dark. A little but I'm hoping it might kick start me and my frozen heart. " I sang while looking out the window until we reached the school. I took my headphones out, put my phone in my bag, and told Marcus to stay and I will be right back.

I walked into the school as the bell rang and I jumped. People came out of there classes and a lot of them stared at me. Boys whistled at me and winked. Girls gave me a death glares which I ignored. If any of them try to bully me they will end up on the ground. I know taekwondoe, karate,kick boxing, mma, and every martial arts you can think of. The bell rang again and almost everybody left. I got lost so I tapped a random person to help me. It was a boy.

* jacks pov *

Before we continue I would like to introduce my self. My name is Jackson overland frost. Jack for short. I have the power over ice and snow. I'm a heartthrob,hottest guy in the school, most popular guy in school and I'm dating rapunzel corona. I'm part of the big 4 with punzie, Merida and hiccup

I was walking out of Mr. Sweets when I got tapped on the shoulder I turned around to see a stunning looking girl. She's new I would have noticed her before if she wasn't.

" Hi I'm Elsa winters and I'm new hear could you tell me where the main officer is please? " she said

" Sure " I said and she smiled

As we were walking I heard my girlfriend punzie yell something to me and Elsa.

" Jack what the hell are you doing with this slut?! " punzie said