"Uh, that's a bad idea," Jackson and I said simultaneously

Ramona walked in, "What is it? I'm binge watching the Sharknado trilogy."

He waved her in, but she shook her head, "I'm banned from this room."

Joey looked at me and pointed, "Then why isn't she?"

"Because Jackson loves me too much. We're planning to run away together." I joked, earning a laugh from everyone except Jackson

Jackson shook his head, "You wish."

I smacked the back of his head and played with the ball again, leaning back into his bed, satisfied with the reaction to my joke.

"Jackson it is not nice to ban Ramona," Joey said.

She laughed, "It's okay. I banned myself."

"Well, tonight we are going to have some fun together. Our first game is called try-and-get-your-devices-back." He announced, hoping to get any excitement from the group

I took Jackson's phone out of his hand, grabbing his attention. He glared at me before he tackled me, as I handed his phone to Joey.

"Get off me you turd," I said to Jackson once we hit the floor.

He laughed, "Then don't take my phone."

I groaned as he stood up running with the others. They all ran and chased Joey down the stairs, hoping to get their electronic back. I took my time, slowly walking behind the group.

"How are we supposed to have any fun without our stuff?" I heard Jackson say as I reached the bottom of the stairs and stood next to Joey.

He smirked, "Ladies and gentleman, I give to you the Gladstone Gallery of wacky weapons!"

I ripped off the random white sheet on the table to reveal a bunch of cool toys, with double use as youthful weapons.

They all walked forward, excited, while Max exclaimed, "Holy Chalupas!"

"These are what you call your classics," Joey started.

"You got your super soakers, your silly string, your slime rifles, and the granddaddy of them all, the toilet paper leaf blower" I said, finishing off the speech he had taught me a mere five minutes ago.

Joey picked up the toy guns to proudly show them off to the kids, as I made my way down the list .

Ramona sauntered forward, "These are for little kids, so, you little kids, have fun."

Joey gasped, "She just called you a little kid. Are you gonna take that?"

Joey handed Jackson and I cans of silly string.
We smirked at each other, before turning back to face a now confused Ramona.

"No. We're not." We said, beginning to spray her all over with the string in the can.

"You think that's funny?" She glared, grabbing a can from the table and beginning to spray the two of us, in revenge, for our ambush.