twenty

chapter twenty:-

stella's pov:-

after getting dressed for two hours, i met up with gabi and emily and we headed to a small but comfy cafe that was just 30 minutes away.

i walked into the cafe, a small smile forming on my face. it had light brown walls, wooden floor, and the place was filled with brown tables and black armchairs.

"this place is beautiful," gabi whispered.

"i know right?" emily answered, smiling at her. "let's sit down somewhere and wait for the guys."

the three of us walked to the end of the cafe and sat in the corner. emily sat in front of me while gabi sat next to me. i ended up sitting next to the wall, because that's where i like to sit when we're at a cafe or a restaurant.

a few minutes later, a waitress came to our table. she looked young, probably our age. she had wavy brown hair that was just above her shoulder. she smiled at us, and gasped when she looked at me, her bright grey eyes widening.

"i-is something wrong?" i looked at her worriedly.

"aren't you the girl who's dating michael? michael clifford?" she asked.

"that's me." i smiled.

"oh my god, you're even prettier in real life!" she exclaimed.

"aww, thank you so much! you're really pretty too!"

"thank you!" she smiled. "i'm alicia, by the way."

"i'm stella."

"i know." she giggled. "and you're emily and gabi, right?"

"yeah." gabi and emily answered at the same time, giving alicia a small smile.

"before you guys leave, can i get a picture with you?" she asked nervously.

"of course!"

"thanks! now, i don't wanna get fired, so what would you like to get?" she giggled.

i laughed, "can we just get water? we're waiting for our friends."

"sure." she walked away, entering the kitchen.

"she's cute," gabi said randomly.

"yeah, she is," emily answered.

it was silent for a few minutes until emily decided to talk.

"do you think barbie is with them?" she asked.

"barbie who?" gabi gave her a clueless look.

"andrea." she cringed. "ugh, i hate her."

"hopefully they don't," i answered. "whenever she's around, i feel like i just want to punch her."

"same!" gabi held her hands up, giving me a high five.

we spent twenty more minutes, talking and laughing about random stuff. why were the guys late?

as soon as i thought of the guys, they walked in, sweat dripping down their faces and they were breathing heavily.

"woah, were you racing to the cafe?" i giggled.

"w-we were trying t-to get r-rid of a-andrea," ashton answered, trying so hard to talk.

"what did you do to her?" gabi smirked.

"we asked her to go grocery shopping," calum answered. "and, we told her we're gonna be at the music shop."

"but she has to drive for like an hour to go grocery shopping." i confusedly looked at michael.