thirty four.

chapter thirty four:-

stella's pov:-

gabi, emily and i realized that we had to leave tomorrow, at 9 am. i didn't want to leave, yet. i wanted to spend more time with the guys. when i leave, i'm gonna have to wait till tour's over, so they could visit.

"stel!" calum yelled, walking into michael's room.

"shut up!" michael groaned, pulling the pillow that was placed on my lap to cover his ears.

"please don't wake him up," i begged calum.

standing up, i walked to calum and pulled him to the living room, closing michael's bedroom door behind me.

"what's up, cal?" i asked.

"there's a party tonight at my friend's house!" calum answered excitedly. "can we go?"

"i hate parties!" i complained.

"please, you're leaving tomorrow!" he pouted. "we're gonna have fun, i promise! ashton's going to be by your side the entire time!"

"so you're saying you guys are going to leave me alone, and ashton is the only person who's going to stay by my side?" i raised an eyebrow.

he looked at me confused, and then his eyes widened when he realized what he had said.

"no, no!" he placed his hands on my shoulders. "i meant that–"

"it's okay, cal." i laughed. "i'll go."

"really? yes!" he screamed. "guys, she said yes!"

"we love you stella!" luke and ashton yelled in unison.

i laughed, "okay, i love you guys too, but stop. michael's going to wake up and be grumpy the entire day."

"oh right, i forgot he's sleeping," luke said innocently.

"let's go get ready!" emily smiled.

"you were in on this with them?" i gasped.

"gabi's idea!" she pointed at gabi.

"hey, you weren't supposed to say that!" gabi glared at emily.

"it's okay, it's okay." i giggled. "i'll just wake michael up and then meet you in your room."

"okay."

gabi and emily left the room and headed to their hotel room. the other guys headed to their bedrooms to get ready for their concert, because they had a show to perform before the party, while i walked into michael's bedroom. i slowly sat down next to him on the bed and started shaking him.

"mike," i whispered. "michael, wake up."

"leave me alone!" he groaned.

"you have a show to perform."

"i'm tired," he complained.

"i know, love, but you have to get up." i smiled.

i had to admit, he looked so cute. i just wanted to stare at him all day.

"five more minutes."

"if you wake up now, we can cuddle when we're back." i smirked.

he groaned, slowly opening his eyes and sitting up.

"fine, i'm up," he said.

"good." i smiled, giving him a peck on the lips. "come on, take a shower and get ready."

•••••

after the guys were done with their show, we got back to the hotel and started getting ready for the party.

"stella, please change into this dress, it looks pretty!" gabi pouted.

i was wearing black jeans and a red sweatshirt, because i wasn't really excited for the party.

"i don't wanna wear a dress." i groaned. "i don't even want to go to the party, i'm only going because calum asked me to."

"please!" emily begged. "you're gonna look so hot!"

"fine!" i pulled the dress out of gabi's hand and stripped off my clothes, putting on the dress.

it was an off shoulder white dress that reached right above my knees and was a little long from the back.

"you look amazing!" gabi screamed. "oh my god, don't take it off, please!"

"it looks so pretty, stel!" emily smiled at me.

i looked down at the dress, it was actually pretty. but i felt a little uncomfortable because it was really short.

"fine, i'll keep it on."

"yay, let's do your hair and your makeup now!" gabi pushed me on the chair and started doing my hair, while emily did my makeup.

"please, do not cover my face with that," i reminded her. "you know i hate makeup."

"shut up, i know what to do." emily glared at me.

thirty minutes later, gabi spun my chair around so i was now facing the mirror.

"we're done!" they both yelled at the same time.

i stared at my reflection, i looked so different. emily didn't cover my face with makeup, just how i liked it. my hair was in beach waves, and it looked so pretty.

"wow." i sighed. "thank you guys."

i hugged them both and left the room, with my phone in my hand. i sat down on the couch and started scrolling through instagram, waiting for everyone to get ready.

a few minutes later, luke walked out, wearing a black shirt with white polka dots and black pants.

"damn, you look beautiful." he winked at me.

blushing, i answered him, "thanks. you don't look bad yourself."

he laughed and sat down next to me, going through his phone.

a few minutes later, everyone was ready and we were all heading to the car to go to the party. i sat down next to the window, with michael next to me, and luke next to michael, and emily was next to him. the others were sitting in front of us.

"you look pretty," michael whispered in my ear.

"thank you." i felt my cheeks turning red.

i placed my head on his shoulder while waiting for the driver to tell us we've reached.

•••••