Chapter 5

Cerberus🔝

Before you read this!! Please vote and comment! Help me get motivated to continue and finish the book <3 and let me know what you think!

*offers cookies* anyone?

"Is she alive?"
"Don't poke her!"
"I think she's not breathing"

One familiar voice and another one that is unfamiliar woke me up from my slumber. The sheets of this bed is actually soft and silk. Its so comfortable. I think I'm going to marry this bed.

"What did you do Lucian?" I stiffen at the sound of his name. So he is here.

"I didn't even get to do something! Cerberus did it!" He answered, obviously getting annoyed.

Three barks of a dog was heard almost approving on what Lucian had said. Three dogs...

I almost freaking forgot why I'm passed out in the first place. Is it real? It almost looks like what I see on mythology, Cerberus, the three headed dog.

The guard to the gates of hell.

I think it's just my imagination. But what if its true.

"Are you sure Lulu?" Another poke.
"She's still unconscious.." Another poke again.

"Please stop poking me." I grunted, the boy in front of me, the one poking me stand up in shock causing him to fell on the floor.

"You scared me!" He said. He seem pretty young, the way he acted even though I've only seen him for like a minute. I can sense the playfulness and childishness.

"I.. I didn't mean to- ahh!!" I once again screamed when I saw the big dog with three heads right in front of Lucian Macabre.

"I-its not a dream.." I murmured to myself.

"Its not Aaliyah, that is Cerberus. Don't worry he is harmless. Well, as long as a person isn't a traitor he is harmless."

I looked at the boy, probably a little bit older than me, he looks familiar.

"Right! I know you! You're-.. You're--" I trailed.. I can't believe I forgot his name!!

"Christopher, call me Chris love." He finished with a wink.

"Enough.." Lucian broke the playful atmosphere. I almost murmured killjoy.. But I am scared if he would totally kill my joy.. Just staying safe.

"Aaliyah, that is Christopher I'm pretty sure you guys know each other already, and this idiot here is Yohann."

Lucian said pointing on the other guy that is still on the floor right now.

"That's so rude of you Lulu.." Yohann said with a grin. Is he not scared of Lucian?

"W-why am I here? Why is there three heads on him??!"

"I need you to listen carefully.. Because I'm not going to fucking repeat what I will say.. Clear?"

I gulped and nodded.

"One day, a King and Queen of Werewolf got involved in a war, the King got severely poisoned and there's no way to find the antidote. The Prince of the Underworld, or whatever the fuck you want to call it, comes and offered a pretty convincing deal."

"I don't know how this-" I started but was cut off with him..

"Just let me fucking talk!" He growled angrily. I looked at Yohann and Christopher for help but Chris only kept his face blank while Yohann is just grinning on us.

"The deal is, the Prince will heal the Werewolf King in exchange of the first daughter that will be born. The King will have demon genes making the offspring a hybrid. The Prince of underworld wants power, so he waited until the girl's 16th birthday. But he couldn't fucking find her. Luckily, the Prince isn't stupid and eventually found her. Later did he knew, that the King and Queen of the Werewolves are already dead and rotting." He finished with a sinister laugh.

I scrunch my eyebrows..

"I-i still didn't know how it connects to me being he-"

"How can someone be as stupid as you are?" Lucian looked at me dead in the eye.

"You're the princess, the lost Princess of the Werewolf Kingdom. You're the girl, that is offered to seal the deal. And you're going to be my wife and bare my children.. You hear me?"

By the end of his speech, his one knee is kneeling on the bed and one hand is hardly squeezing my chin.
I don't know what I would feel on what he just said. So I laughed..
I laughed because this all seemed like a joke.

I mean.. Werewolves? P-prince of Underworld?! I snorted with laughter.

"P-princess hahaha--" my laugh was cut short by his menacing glare telling me that he isn't joking.

"Are you serious right now?" I asked him, maybe this is just a prank or something?

I looked at Chris and Yohann to find both of them looking at me seriously.

"Princess Aaliyah.." Yohann said which again, made me unconscious for the second time.

Lucian

I looked at her unconscious body. How weak can she be!? I got her expecting she will be one of the strongest since she is a hybrid! Those fuckers are stupid enough to raise her weak!

I clench my jaw.

I saw Yohann started poking her again.

"She fainted again Lulu, she looks pale too." He said with a pout still poking the girl.

"Go get succubus to give her food." Succubus are demon sex slaves but I treated them, more like maids. I have enough girls to keep me pleased without slavering them.

"But Lulu!!! They will just ask me to get in the bed with them!" He whined childishly which I replied with a glare.

He sighed, "Alright Mr. Grumpy pants.." He stood up lazily and proceeds to exit the room with Cerberus following right after him.

"That shocked her eh?"
Chris stated while sitting on the couch.

I scoffed.

"What more if you break the big news?"

I clenched my jaw again, so tight that I'm surprised its not breaking.

"The most powerful hybrid huh, she seems very harmless. Maybe the prophecy is wrong."

"It can't be wrong! You're telling me I wasted almost 20 years searching and monitoring a weak useless hybrid?!" I snarled at him. He flinched a bit but its barely noticeable.

"I'm not saying it like that. What I'm saying is, maybe the hybrid isn't the most dangerous being after all."