Chapter 2

I don't know if it was only a figment of my imagination or I was hallucinating but I'm sure! I'm in fact certain, that a beautiful man walked in the cafe door and even greeted me by my name!

Flashback:

"Hi Aaliyah."
He said, but when I was going to reply my co worked shook my shoulder.

"Hey Ali! I'm going to leave now, can you close the store when you leave?"
Kristy asked me. But I am dazed and confused. She waved her hand in front of me causing my attention to shift on her.

"Hey? Are you alright?" She asked, looking at me weirdly.

"What? I'm fine I'm just-" I was about to say I'm only entertaining a customer but when I turn around he is gone.

"Where did he go?" I asked to no one in particular. I literally circled the whole place to find nothing.

"Who? Maybe you're sick? Or tired? I can just cancel my plan and stay here?" Kristy offered but I quickly shake my head. There's no way she's going to do that.

"No no, I'm fine here, I'm sorry do you perhaps saw some guy? Right here on the counter about 6'5 in height and looked really.. Like Greek God?"

I asked Kristy which result to her looking at me weirdly.

"There's no one entering the cafe yet, are you sure you're alright?"

What?!..

Flashback done..

"I-im fine Kristy, go and have fun. I am going to do things here."