Chapter 3

I feel so disgusted. Stripping, dancing in front of these horny males. I bit my lip, not trying to be seductive but because I'm swallowing the shame.

I have no choice. An opportunity has been opened, no one wants to hire me, I tried for almost two months sleeping on street and all. This is my only choice for the moment.

And as if I'm going to lose something now. I already lose everything.

As I was about to take my brassiere off, part of the dance as the manager said,

A loud growl interrupt the whole club.

I took one step backwards. What the hell was that.

The music stopped, all of the customers are unconscious. Laying on the floor and some on the table. I think, I'm the only one conscious. Well, aside from the group of men wearing black Americana's that are walking on my direction.

My first thought was to run. I hurriedly took off my heels and run as fast as I can to exit behind the bar. I am on my brassiere and underwear but I don't care whoever sees me.

I am almost outside of the bar when someone grabbed me from my back.

"Where are you taking me?! W-wait! Stop ngh!!!hmnghp!!" My shouts are muffled by a white cloth that is tied tightly on my mouth.

What the heck! One minute I'm dancing and the next minute I'm being kidnapped!!

"Esh shu sheheng eh!!" I asked where are they taking me but it all came out muffled.

The one that is on the drivers seat smirked.

"You're one feisty one aren't you? My Lord sure knows how to pick."

What are they talking about?! What Lord?!! Am I going to die? Or worse... raped and get dumped on the riverbank!! Are they the Mafia? Or Gang?! Maybe the Lord is their boss!

I coward in fear when the one besides me chuckles. It wasn't a friendly chuckle, it's almost an 'im-going-to-eat-you-later' chuckle.

"When Lord Lucian is done I'm going to have her. Such a beauty what a waste to kill.."

KILL?! that started it..

I started to stomp hard on their feet and started jumping up and down inside the big van with my hands and feet still tied up.

"Stop it!!" The other one shouted.
As if I'll follow what they said..

I feel a pinch in my neck and a cold liquid going in my system. I start to feel drowsy but not enough to make me stop.

"Urghh!!" I tried to open the left door but no luck they're looking at me confused, maybe because I'm still trying to escape when there's no chance.

I tried to attack the driver but another one was injected on me. Its not like the earlier one. This one is definitely strong.

My head pounds so hard and I feel my heart beat rapidly as I fell asleep. Completely oblivious to what's going to happen next.

I woke up when I heard a bang. Followed by numerous shouting. Where am I? I tried to open my eyes, successfully doing so but I wince because of the pain on the back of my head.

What the heck, what happened?

The shouts and loud banging stopped. I look around the room that I am in. This looks fancy. Definitely an expensive place. The light is dim, almost relaxing but at the same time suffocating. The room is huge and has red curtains all over the place. Red, gold and black seems to be the theme of the room.

I was fascinated by the room but then I remembered. I was kidnapped! Oh my, what did they even do to me when I'm passed out? What the heck is that substance that they injected me with?

As I'm day dreaming, faint footsteps are heard outside the door. But it gets louder and louder almost near on the room that I'm in.

The door slightly creaked open and an attractive blonde man came to my vision. He is the definition of the golden boy. The one that is popular in school and loved by all. Blonde hair, blue eyes and charming smile.

He slightly smiled at me. "Hey, you're awake."

"Y-yeah, w-where am I? Are you one of them too?" I asked in a small voice. You'll never know. Never trust a person just by his looks, he may be that mastermind of all this.

"One of who?" He asked tilting his head slightly in confusion. Its actually cute.

"Them, who kidnapped me. Drugged me into coming here." I cautiously stepped back hitting the wall in the process.

"Oh that, I'm sorry by the way, Lucian didn't order to drug you he said make you sleep with mild sleeping thing. Anyway-" he sighed "-I'm not one of them, well technically I am but!-" he hurriedly added when he saw me crawl further away "-but I'm not gonna hurt you or treat you the way they did. Its just like that here, they're used by the ways here."

"Here? Where are we?" I asked him..

His face changed from playful to serious.

"I think its not my place to tell you things but, I'll tell you when you already meet him."

"Meet who? Anyway what is your name?"

"I'm Christopher, you can call me Chris" he gave me a wink which made me chuckle a little.

"Lucian, he asked me to bring you now to him, I'll get the maids to help you get ready." He hurriedly went out. Before I could ask further questions he is already outside the room calling for maids.

Maids? Just how luxurious is this house?

Three maids went in the room with Chris on tow.

"Aliyah this is Maria, Linette and Jackie. Girls meet Aliyah." I smiled at the three girls that is in front of me. Ignoring the fact that Chris knew my name without me even telling him that.

Maria is in her late 40's as I can see with the wrinkles, Linette couldn't be older than me. And Jackie is around on her late 20's.

"Well let's get started!" Maria clapped her hands. Chris took that as a sign to go out and give us privacy.

A bath is prepared by them complete with rose petals and bubbles. Jackie also offered to scrub my back but I insist to just do it myself. Having someone scrub your back would be weird.

All three of them are friendly and Maria is like a motherly figure. But when I ask something about this place wherever this is and who Lucian is, they all shut up.

I sighed and continue scrubbing my back which is a hard task since I can't reach some parts.

Maybe I should've accepted the back rubbing thingy.