Present time Skylox

Just close your eyes

The sun is going down

You'll be alright

No one can hurt you now

Come morning light

You and I'll be safe and sound

[Deadlox's POV]

It's morning, and I'm 18 years old. Sky put a ladder down his window, and I ran up it so I could escape. I'm out of school, and we were gonna live together, so he packed his stuff and snuck me in the car. We drove away.

When we got to the house he unpacked, and I just sat on the bed seeing as I don't have anything. He looked over at me and smiled.

"Your free now," he whispered. I smiled; something I haven't done for a long time. I ran up to him and hugged him

"Thank you, thank you so much," I cried into his shirt as he rubbed my back while he hugged me.

"It's okay now you don't have to worry about anything."

It made me so happy hearing him say that I felt safe. Dad can't get me; he was wrong. Someone does care about me. And I care about him.

"We should get you some new clothes," he suggested.

"I have no money.."

" That's okay. C'mon, lets go."

(At the store)

Sky's Pov

We walked around the store he would always try and find the cheapest things he was so cute I couldn't help but stare at him while he looked at all the clothes.

"Sky what do think about this?" he asked

"Looks cool dude" I grabbed the Hirt and put it in the cart we had quite a few new outfits and he seemed happier he couldn't stop looking around it was like he's never been to shop before.

After we got back home he walked inside and sat on the couch but the way he sat was defensive yet formal it almost made me feel bad for him.

"Hey you know you can sit normally right?"

"Oh right um sorry it's a habit"

"It's fine don't worry bout it" I sat next to it and he snuggled up to me laying his head in the crease of my neck and fell asleep. I moved a bit but jot to much to wake him up picked him up bridal style and layed him in bed.

Hey my buttercakes i have cereal righters block and yea sorry bout dat yeaaaaaaaaa welp bye