27

imagine 27
               locked out — grayson dolan

a/n: i wrote this awhile ago but it's one of my favorites so enjoy, i updated it tho! so it's kinda new kinda old :) also it's kind of short but i updated two days in a row who am i?

summary: after a party gone wild, your pounding headache and lack of keys to your dorm room had been nothing but the worst inconvenience. except when your prayers are suddenly answered by none other then a man who seemed to resemble an angel from you intoxicated thoughts.

warnings: some angst, always got to have the fluff, swearing, kind of cliche

word count: 1,809 words

everything seemed to be gyrating through your eyes. but you weren't sure if it was due to the intoxicating taste stuck on your lips or the massive headache that was causing the ringing in your ears. a stare of the walls in that hallway being so misleading, the ways it had began to move in waves.

and you attempted to reach for the handle once more yet you vigorously pushing the door was not going to get it to ajar anymore. a frustrated sigh escapes your voice as you slid your back down the surface of the wall, eyes squeezed shut. your hand laying on your forehead trying to force the pounding to leave. because god things were beginning to all go down this spiral of utter negativity. from the sadness that now spilled in your heart and lack of even getting into your own room. it was all overwhelming, even more so due to your state of being drunk. although this predicament was seeming to sober you up a little more.

"are you locked out too?" a voice prompted a startled noise to come from your mouth as you gaped at the taller figure, your gaze still a little hazy when you glance up to the man. your eyes squinting to make sure you see the person who watches you in your desolated moment. because you couldn't fully comprehend why a person like this would even try to talk to you. especially since you were a stranger sat in vacant girl dormitory hallway.

either way that didn't stop you from analyzing the person. studying the formation of his bewitching irises, painted with the colors of browns and perhaps greens as you tried to put words to them even from your distance. they seemed to hold kindness and genuine curiosity as to why you were like this. yet that only lets you follow down to the slightly chapped, pinkness of his lips, they were plump and perfectly placed on such an angelic face.

maybe someone finally sent a guardian angel to get you out of this mess.

"im sorry what?" you finally speak up, trying to stand up and basically falling over only for his hands to grip onto your arm letting you catch your balance to again look at his eyes once more.

it was the smallest amount of time to get to admire his commonly colored yet distinctive gems. and god had you never thought of the color of any eyes like the way you did now. "sorry i'm all over the place. i was drinking like a lot and now i have the worst headache and my roommate is out of town which is perfect timing because i just so happened to have lost my key— and why are you in the girl's dorm?" your rambles spill out.

that provoked a smile to cross over his lips and his hands to leave your arm as he noticed you were okay to stand. "well actually my older sister got locked out too so i came to help her pick the lock. which is why i asked in the first place if you needed help." a nod sprung from your neck to signal your understanding although you were only paying attention to the way his mouth moved.

"that's if you maybe want some help? i'm grayson by the way." you did the same action as before, another nod.

"yeah that would actually be absolutely great." he grinned before taking a hand to his back pocket. "i'm y/n."