6

imagine 6
      fights — continuation of art / ethan dolan

"what do you want me to say? that im happy with this too?" he asked, your streaks of vibrant paint becoming rougher to manage. it's suffocating, everything was falling apart. you sighed trying to keep the soothing emotion. "well shouldn't you be? it's your channel. it's what you want to be doing with it along with your brother."

he shook his head popping up and taking his hands to pull the scalp and waves of dark brown. "don't think it's okay to try to make this situation good, because it's not when this is your fault." you didn't say anything dropping the paint brush losing your breath, he didn't say that.

"ethan, I'm trying to be calm, stop." you informed your ears becoming hotter and your mind becoming louder. "oh calm really? if you were calm you wouldn't have brought this up." you shook your head laughing, why were you laughing?

"ethan what do you expect me to do? never think about you leaving or growing with this career. and then one day have you gone because you're not happy with the content and be fine with it." you were getting louder and he was getting closer.

"i don't know maybe." you ran your fingers through locks of hair and turned away.

"you're absolutely pathetic." you whispered, you felt his hand on. he pushed you to look at him.

"i am not the pathetic one." you gazed at him, that never ending pit of fear was starting to cry yet you couldn't be afraid.

"you know what you're right. take your fucking suitcase, take your clothes, and give up on what you want. and ill pretend that you were never here, and ill pretend forever, it will be better then to have a broken girlfriend who can't fucking stand being without you right?" you screamed, tears beginning to dance down your cheeks and fall to edge of you chin, onto your shirt. he stood silent starting at you and looked away nodding.

"sure, yeah because if i had to leave i won't ever feel broken either. you're right." he said beginning to distance away taking a jacket and his phone. you covered your face briefly trying to hold in any signs of weakness.

"i hate you!" you sobbed. and sliding down you heard the door slam, probably against the feeling that were left weeping in your throat. they threatened to jump out and you tried to push them down. but you couldn't stop it.

your mind reciting those words over and over. and they kept coming; over and over and over and over. it was so suffocating, hours passed of you sitting there. then something opened, someone's footsteps and someone's sigh. darkness filling the house you couldn't tell. but you knew who. you closed your eyes hoping he could go away and yet you wouldn't stand his presence to leave. he sat beside you; silence and silence and silence.

"i remember when i met you, you could tell how curious you were. your eyes and that hair. paint engraved on your hands and that smile. with tubes of colors stacked in your arms dropping sponges on the way to the cash register. the cashier knew your name by hard and you softy and so beautifully began to talk to her. telling her a new piece you were working on. i didn't notice the camera hanging from your right shoulder at first but i could only think of two things; this girl is fucking exquisite and wow she has a lot a shit." you smiled at that part nodding and finally gaping toward him.

"i really wanted to talk to you, but i didn't know how because you were just woah. and even if it sounds cliche and fake. i have never seen a girl like you. you could tell so many stories you knew from them running up your arm. and somehow my brain told me that was her, you need to speak to her. and when you forgot a brush that was laying on floor and i was able to pick it up and graze my fingertips against yours. it was the greatest feeling ever. and you just looked into my eyes and the way you said thank you. so memorizing, i couldn't forget it. never want to." you nodded again water forming again.

"those days were so effortless, i know you remember it. and it's so hard now, but im still in love with that girl, with you. you're my fucking muse and sunshine. and i don't want to leave you and i know you don't want to be alone. but i just hope you really don't hate me and want to pretend im gone."

he mumbled and you stayed quiet moving over toward him, his arms so willingly wrap around your body. "i never could, i adore that boy from the shop too, love." he smiled as you wiped his tears and pressed those lips against another.

+

another old story in my notes :p