15

imagine 15
holding hands — grayson dolan

the law of attraction; being consumed by negativity brings more actions of it. having positivity possess your mind gives you more times of it. and you really wanted to believe that content thoughts flooded your brain. however that couldn't be the case when you were rushing out your bed without an alarm clock forcing you away from the warmth of your blankets. you had intentions of just using the bathroom. but once you had checked over your phone and realized the time consisted of it being half an hour later then what you normally woke up to, you were basically fucked.

so as you ran to see what was to tackle when waking up, it made you hopeless. because there was no time for a shower and taming your bed head, tangled locks of hair wouldn't be ideal with this much time. so as you groaned, you reached for your toothbrush when needed to brush your teeth. once finished washing your face in a blast as you then pulled back you hair into a ponytail that you weren't too keen on. but as you rushed back to your bedroom, you pulled out a random sweatshirt.

then jeans that clung to your thighs when looking at yourself once more then back to the time. which made you frown when you had no time to place any makeup on, so as you snatched your phone, book bag, and duffel bag that consisted of your cheer gear, you were still livid. no breakfast was in order either as you were already leaving the house ten minutes later then you normally would. which caused you to drive to school faster then you ever did with a permanent face of pure fury.

however you did end up at school at the same time you always did yet with an attitude that was bad; in fact ten times worse then it would ever be. as you walked out your car with things in hand, halfway to the entrance when your best friend was beside you. the mood being evident when she stares at you with confusion and furrowed brows. "are you alright?" she asked when going up the stairs with you, your eyes beginning to glare when your hand gripped onto the strap of your duffel bag with irritation radiating off of you. "because i mean if looks could kill."

"my alarm didn't go off this morning. i had to do everything in a rush." you recall bitterly when walking through the doors of the building. "and today is the lacrosse finals and i'm so fucking tired. the routine we're suppose to do at halftime also has me freaked out, i mean we've been working on it all the time but i'm still not sure it's my best work. plus i look like the walking dead, so if i don't get some sort of concealer for these bags i will throw hands." you ramble on causing her to chuckle quietly.

"y/n, i'm sure someone on the team has makeup for you." she begins when you both make a turn down a hall. "besides you're the cheer captain, you fucking made the routine. you'll do great.." her words had faded at this moment.

because as y/f/n still had her voice loud enough for you to hear, you didn't. but that was due to you being too focused on the captain of the lacrosse team. this being grayson dolan. the boy casually leaning against your locker with his friends that had crowded around him, his smile pasted on his lips as he seemed amused by whatever they would say. but as seconds passed he also noticed your presence when walking his way. a smirk beginning to form as you stood behind one of the juvenile boys who didn't see you until you spoke up.

"that's my locker you're leaning on, dolan." i announced, loud enough for the circle to open up as you stood in front of him. "but i'm pretty sure you knew that, right?"grayson had smiled with such cockiness. it was enough to be irritable and so attractive at the same time.

the lacrosse captain crosses his arms to showcase the muscles he consisted of, even making them looking better from this movement. "didn't know that, sorry." he tells when taking a few steps forward, the space between the both of you being not so far apart.