NCT|Jeno|Funny Video Bet

-3rd Person POV-

You and Je No were sitting on the sofa watching YouTube on your big TV. You both cuddled up to each other keeping warm with a fluffy blanket over you both. You were in your pyjamas and Je No was in a baggy top and sweatpants.

With scrolling through the YouTube recommendations you came across a slide full of funny: vines, memes and videos compact all in one. But not any old videos K-POP VIDEOS.

Secretly you'd watch funny K-pop videos at school or out with friends when you don't know what they're talking about. You'd seen absolutely loads but you'd never seen the thumbnail of these videos before.

"Should we watch these? There soooo funny" you smiled looking up and Je No.

"You've watched these before" he asked kind of a shocked.

"Yeah, but not these ones, believe me they are hilarious" you said already trying to hold on your laughter.

"I bet you twenty pound that I won't laugh" Je No smirked.

"I accept that bet because I know that I'll win" you giggled and shook hands on it.

He grabbed the remote and clicked on the video that looked the funniest. The first mini video clip in it made you laugh so much. Whereas Je No tried to hold back his laughter, not wanting to lose the bet.

You both watched a few until a super hilarious video clip came on and you burst out laughing and couldn't stop. You even started crying from how hard you were laughing and in the end Je No ended up laughing as well.

"YAH I WON THE BET!!" You stood up and cheered happily knowing that you have won.

Je No sighed but smiled looking how happy you were.

"How about you take me out for a meal and that can be the bet changed" you smiled innocently knowing it would be more expensive.

"Yah! That's more expensive" he noticed and you pouted.

"Fine, a Starbucks" you continue to pout.

"Fine deal" he smiled before bringing you into another hug keeping you both warm and continued watching the funny videos before you both fell asleep soundly cuddling each other on the sofa.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

First Uploaded: 06/11/2018
Edited: 16/01/2019