10

LUNA

For the last few nights since my nightmare. I haven't left me room. Scared that every time I walk out that maybe one day I won't walk back in. I need to be more careful especially since I'm always alone in this house. Mom doesn't want me on mission since I'm getting bigger by the day. She fears that if I'm out on mission that something could happen to me and the baby. So I decide to lock myself into my room. Mom and the staff has tried to convince me to get out to bed but I always refuse.

Right now, I'm currently sneaking into the kitchen for some snacks.
As I get closing I notice mom and Teresa out in the backyard drinking a glass of wine. I didn't know they were back from Bolivia. Weird. James hasn't come to visit me. Mom probably has him busy with the new merchandise. As I ate my sandwiches, I decide to go see what mom and Teresa are talking about but as I reach them. Mom was telling Teresa to learn how to control her weakness cause her weakness is Guero.

"Hey mom."
I said approaching mom by giving her a kiss on the cheek and then look back at Teresa.
"Hey Teresa. I didn't know y'all were back from Bolivia. How was it?"
I asked ask I approach her to give her a hug but she stop when she notice my stomach.
"Luna! You got bigger"
Was all she could really say to me.
"Geez Tere. Nice to see you too"
She didn't have to be that rude to me.
"Luna. I didn't mean like that. It just been a while since I last saw you."
"Oh yeah she been growing everyday."
"She?"
She sounded shocked. As if she didn't know.
"Yeah. My little peanut."
Rubbing my stomach.
"So what were y'all talk about mother."
I asked turning to my mother.
"Nothing important mijita."
"But mom! You don't tell me anything."
I tell her, feeling kinda annoyed.
"Luna, Camilla doesn't want to stress you out with business talk. Especially since your getting close to your due date."
Teresa says as she hugs me and start holding my stomach.
"Teresa is right. You don't need to worry about business. Just worry about our little princess."
"But mom, I have nothing to do. All I do is eat, sleep and repeat. Every day is the same thing. I'm tired of not doing anything."
"Luna?"
My mom said as she bring her hands into mine.
"Yes."
"Let's plan a baby shower for our little princess."
"What? Really."
"Yeah we can start planning right away."
"When?"
"A week from now."
"Okay..."
       I say as she gets up to go back inside.
"Mom?"
I stopped her from going back inside.
"Where's James?"
Hoping that I get my answer.
"He at the warehouse. Why?"
She says as she opens the door.
"Teresa can drive you there."
"Thank you mom."
And with that she went inside leaving me with my sister.
"Ready?"
Teresa ask as she got up.
"Yeah just let me get my shoes and we can go."
And with that we went to the warehouse.

ARRIVING AT SECRET WAREHOUSE

Teresa dropped me off. Saying she has somewhere to be. I thank her for driving me.
As I walk in I see James talking to some of the guys. Telling them what to do. He was eating some tacos. He looks so extremely hot just standing there. I still can't believe that he is the father of my baby. As I get closer to him. Within' inches away. I was scared to approach him even more. But as I was gonna speak he turn and see me. He was shocked to see me here.

"Luna. What are you doing here."
With a concern tone, he grabs me and take me to one of the offices.
"I came to talk to you."
"Luna.... I been busy."
"Yeah I know Teresa was telling me about it in the care about El Santos deal."
"Teresa wasn't supposed to inform you about that. Camilla doesn't want to stress you out with all this."
"Yes I get that but I still have a right to know. It's my family's business. Whether I like it or not I still have a right to know what's going on. It's not fair to hide everything from me because of the her."
I yell to him as I grab into my baby bump.
"It's not fair."
"Luna....I'm sorry but we thought it was best for you. Plus I see that our little princess has grown since the last time I saw you."
Ughh he changing the conversation.
"How's our little girl doing?"
He spoke as he starts holding onto my stomach.
"She doing well the nurse checks on her every morning. She big and healthy."
"That's my girl. But how your feeling?"
He grabs my face looking at me with a shy smile.
"A little annoyed and lonely."
He was shocked with my response.
"Luna."
"Plus you don't come around anymore. You don't love me no more cause I'm fat and ugly."
"Luna... that's not true. And your not fat. And I don't wanna hear you say that your ugly cause that isn't the case. You are truly stunning. The most beautiful girl I have ever seen. I'm sorry that I'm been spending my time here but I have to in order to provide for our little family."
"You promise."
"I promise"
He kiss me on my
Cheek.
On my forehead and
On my lips.
"Oh I forgot to tell you but I'm planning a baby shower for our princess. Mom said I can."
I say as I hug him. Embracing him.
"Really?"
"Yuppp... so have you thought of any names yet?"
"I got one name in mind"
"Which is?"
"Penelope"
Wow. It a beautiful name. I like it.
"I like it."
He was shocked with my response of the name.
"Yeah. I think it fits her. Our little Penelope."