6 ( updated version)

LUNA
A few days later

It had been a fews days since I last spoken to James. The only person I really talk was mom and my nurse. Mom is currently sending me on a secret mission. She wants me to watch over James and Teresa. Lately Tere has been messing up the mission and that is hurting business. James and Teresa left an hour and a half ago. I slowly driving out to the dessert. I find Teresa laying by James truck. breathing heavy. Gasping for some air.

"Teresa? What happen? Wheres James?"

I asked her as she continues to calm her breathing.

"Teresa. Look at me."

I tell her, as I grab her face to look directly into my eyes.

"Tell me what happened?'

"Thhey...toooke himm"

was what she manage to say.

"Teresa. Who toke James."

I ask her as I help her up.

" The soldiers."

Was all she could say as she continues to focus on her breathing. As I get her into the car I notice her ankle. She was biten. I need to hurry up.

JAMES

He was stupid to think I would tell him anything but I'm not. I have to stall enough for Teresa to escape and to reach Camilia

As he starts acusing me of being a coyate. Their dogs start to bark.

Someone was here.

Both of the soilders leave the tent. A few minutes go.

then a different soilder is put into my tent, he starts to rant about how someone named Carl got on his case about manhandling some bitch. What is he talking about.

"Yeah, What bitch would that be?"

I asked

" Your piece of ass. Or should I say pieces of ass."

WHAT! Who is he talking about.

"She got mouthy, and I was just about to shut her up but i can't really touch a pregant lady without getting charges against me for hurting a unborn baby."

LUNA! SHE'S HERE. How is it possible.

"You think that makes you a tough guy, putting your hands on women? You're just a fucking coward."

LUNA

I walked into the tent that James was currently been held in. He was getting punch by the jerk who had harassed me and Teresa when we got out the truck.

As soon as the released him from the chair. By the look that James was giving me. He was clearly mad at me. but at this point I didn't care. I was just happy he was still alive.

"Are you okay?"

I asked him as he got up.

"Luna! what are you doing here?How the hell did you find me."