7.

LUNA

I could tell that mom and isa were arguing about dad again so I take the opportunity to look for him. It toke me quite a while to find him but when I did find him I saw him arguing with one of his army men. The one mom keeps warning us about. I could tell dad was mad about something but I couldn't really hear from afar. I decide that it's better to leave it as it is and find mom. It's already been a long day for me and I just want to go home. But as I was going to say my goodbye with my sister I walked in hearing a song. A song that sound like dad story on how he became who he is today but isa didn't know that but I forgives she did now, due to her face dropping while looking at dad. But that made it worst because dad figured it out at the same time. And he didn't like it.
I could see him  arguing with whoever was beside him. Yelling at them to do something but I figured he was telling them go stop the song.

//////

Once I got home, I found mom in her study crying. It hurt me to see her like that but it was my dad and isa doing. I hate how dad is putting so many bad thing about mom into isa's head. But hopefully soon she will understand, what mom is doing but first we need to stop this war between mom and dad. I haven't heard from James and Teresa since they left this morning. James has been distant since he gave me the gun. But then again I was the one who pushed him.

I was in the kitchen cooking with one of the servants when James came Barging into the room straight towards me.

"DID YOU KNOW HE WAS ALIVE?"
  He yelled into my face, while dragging me away from the kitchen.

"What are you talking about?"
I tell him back.
"Did you know that guero is still alive?
  He responded in a more lower volume.

"What do you mean his is still alive? That can't be true!"
In all honesty, I was beyond shock. Is this why Tere has been sneaky and secretive. It all adds up. But all James could say was
"We need to talk to Camilla now!"

———————————-

James

As we walked down the stair, we could see Teresa walking back and forth waiting for our arrival. As we approached her, she stops dead in her trace and asks Camilla.
"Don't shoot him"
With pleading eyes.
He was working with the DEA.
Camilla replied back to her  but still Teresa tried her best efforts. Luna and I  wasn't sure to believe Teresa about guero.
"Did you know he was still alive Tere? Luna asked her, simply because she wanted to see her facial expression but once Teresa said no. It was written all over her face that she indeed know. But Camilla didn't see that, she still believes every word Teresa says. She doesn't believe that Teresa would ever  betray her.

As we were about to entered the room,which were guero was in. I turned to face Luna.

"What?"
Was what Luna said as we all stared at her.
"You should go back upstairs" 
i asked her
"But why"
"It's already late and you need your rest"
"But I'm not tired yet"
She protested to me but then look at her mother with puppy eyes.
"Mom?"
"I'm sorry Mija but I agreed with James you need to rest. It's not good for the baby, plus it won't take us long. "

"Alright I'll go"
With that she went back upstairs and we entered the room.