5.

Luna

It's been a few week since I yelled at James, but it's hard always having to be home. Constantly worrying for everyone. It's not healthy for me or the baby but everyone needs to understand that. Today's is a very important day for me. Today I find out how my baby was doing,I currently 5 months pregnant about to be 6 months I haven't had much time to go to the doctor since I found out but after some time mom decide to focused some time on the baby and I. She needs the distraction from the war between her and dad. At least someone is here from me and the baby. Due to that mom schedules a doctor to come to the house to see how the baby and I were doing.

Once the doctor go there, I couldn't stop being a jumpy due to the excitement.
"Hello I'm your doctor, called me Dr. or Stephanie."
"Hello doctor, I mean Stephanie. I'm Luna.

"Nice to meet you Luna, I'm gonna ask you a few questions before we start."

"Okay"

"This is your first pregnancy?"

"Yes "

"Have you seen a doctor since you found out?"

"No"

"How far along are you?"

"Somewhere between 5 or 6 months"

" let's start"

After a few minutes she confirms that I am officially 29 weeks pregnancy
That means that I'm currently 6 months and 1 week pregnant. I can't believe it's been 6 months already. Time goes fast when your alone in a house with nobody to talk to.
As we get close to finishing up dr. Stephanie ask me if I want to find the sex but right as she finish asking me that question, my mom and Teresa walk in.

"Yes I wanna know"
I asked her as I see my mom and Teresa make there way to me.

"Mom, Tere, I'm so happy your here right. I'm about to find out what I'm having"

"Really"

They both say at the same time.
  Grabbing both my hands for support. I know me and Teresa haven't been getting along later but she is still my sister and I'm glad that she here to witness this.

"It's a girl"