9.

Luna :

It's been a days since James left. I been thinking a lot of us. More than usual. My daughter needs her father, she needs both of parents. I don't want her to grow up like me. I want her to have a better successful life. I want her to grow, to because the woman she needs to be. To be something amazing in this world but not the world my parents are fighting for. Today was set up an appointment, simple because she wants to see how her granddaughter is doing. I let my mom have these moments, because she missed out my whole life. But she excited about the baby. But sometimes I wish my dad was here too. Yeah I hate him for what he did to me and mom but he is still my father, most important my daughters grandfather. I fear for my daughter life. Even though she isn't partly here yet. I don't know who James's parents are! I don't know the enemy of both of my parents, whom might try to hurt them by kidnapping us or worst. Mostly why I don't wanna be part of this world. Teresa wants this like but I don't. And hopefully I can change James mind on this because if he doesn't agreed I don't know what I'll do.

Since it still early in the day, mom decide that we should cook breakfast. I was thinking pancakes with strawberry and banana but she wants to make some eggs and beans with the side of tortillas but we finally decide on both. Dang! It was delicious. That I wanted more but if I ate some more. It will be more likely for me throwing it all up.

It was now 1:45 PM in the afternoon and the doctor still hasn't arrived . I was starting to get worried. Mom was nowhere to be seen. I start to look for her, but she wasn't inside the house. So I decide to check out and that's when I found her. She was talking to Isabela, my little sister.

L: isa? Mom?
I: Sister!!
(Isa said all startled, running up to me and crushing me in a bear hug)
L: Not too tight, you don't wanna hurt the baby.
I: Oops sorry. Just too happy to see you. Oh my gosh look how much your tummy has grown. She getting so big.
L: Yeah i know. It's crazy. In a few months, she will be here.
I: I'm sooo excited I'm gonna be her badass tia.
L: language Isa, she can hear you.
I: Sorry baby. (She said to my belly) an speaking of she? Does she have a name yet?
C: No, not yet. Your sister wants to wait on James.
I: Oh.... but still we can look over some names. You know. I mean you can still choose with James but we can help you find names you life to throw in.
C: Si, mi niña. That sounds like so much fun and a great anti-stress relievers.
L: Okay fine.

—— 2:30 PM

I: every time I order chilaquiles at a restaurant, they always suck. I love your chilaquiles mom.
C: Maybe they could use more salt.
I: I think the last time you made them, I was ten
C: Yeah, was the nigh nana died. You were sleeping and you know, the funny this is all I could think of was that I wanted to cook her chilaquiles.
I: You woke me up and we pigged our.( mom started to cry) Life is weird. A bad thing happened, but we had a cool memory. Just like now, with Luna in our lives.
L: Between a war and the only bright thing about it, is my baby girl coming into this world.
I: Mom?
C: What is it Isabela.
I: Come home mommy. (Cries)
C: I can't Isabela.
I: Why not. We can we a family again and this time things will be different.
L: She can't Isa, especially how things are going between her and dad.
I: Mommy, please you can fix things with papi. Just please come home. Papi is cheating on you.
( Mom started to laugh when she heard that dad was cheating on her. Poor little sister. She had no clue what was going on.)
C: No. No he's not.
I: What?
L: Dad didn't tell you?
I: Tell me what?
L: Mom and dad are getting a divorce.
I: Mami! No this can't be true. You have to change your mind. You can't do this.
C: It's already a done deal.
L: Isa, they both want this. Plus mom already signed the papers a few days.
I: Why did you let this happen. Dad loves her and she loves him. Why are you supporting her on this. Why are you doing this to day. Luna?
L: Some father he is. He gave me away. Toke my only chance to have a real family. You were the lucky one to have been apart of it. But it my duty to support my mother and if she wants to divorce dad then let it be.
I : Why does everyone treat me like a a freaking child. I'm not, I'm grown. I can handle the true. I tried of nobody telling me anythi-
L: Sorry to stop you, little sis but your are not handling it.

(And with that Isabela ran out the house and got into the car and left)

C: LUNA! Why did you tell her that.
L: Mom. She isn't a little girl anymore and plus she said she tried of everyone hiding things from her. And it's my right as her older sister to inform her, even though it's pain to hear.

( and with that I went to my room and went to sleep.)

<<<<<<< DREAM>>>>>>>>

{ as Teresa goes through her death, Luna did too.

{ Luna is struggling to find her 3 year old daughter. Her daughter likes to play hide and seek especially when she doesn't wanna leave the house}

L: P? Where are you? Why are you hiding from mommy!

P: Come find me mommy (giggles)

L: Where o where could you be.

( Luna continued to search for her daughter. But as soon as she reacted the kitchen. Someone started knocking on the door )

T: Luna you still home??

L: Yeah. Hold on

( Right as Luna opened the door, P jumps out. )

P: Tia Teresa (

she jumps out from who know where.)

T: Hey there's my favorite little monkey.

L: P! Go put your shoes on we have to leave.

P: But mommy I don't wanna leave. I wanna stay here.

L: We can't we have errands to do.

T: Why don't you wanna come P?

P: I'm waiting on Daddy to come home.

(She starts to cry)

L: Baby. If you want we can call daddy later.

P: Mommy, you promise.

L: I promise. Now go get your shoes and I'll get the car started. Tia Teresa is gonna help you okay.

P: Okay Mom, lets go Tia.

{ she grabbed Teresa and started to drag her up too to her room. }

{little did Luna know that there was some of Teresa enemy outside waiting on Teresa to get out the house. But she made the mistake and let Teresa help her daughter get ready while she started the car. Once Luna walked out those doors everything went black}

And with that Luna woke scare from her dream that she fear that one day it will be true.

But Luna was more of a vivid warning to leave this tragic live.

That if she didnt leave this life.

That soon she will be dead.