chapter one-The Hunt is on

Okay this is my first chapter of my second book sorry if there's any gramma mistakes I will fix them later give me feedback peepers 😊

Non-reality was black, and it didn't hurt so much. Reality was red, and it felt like I was being sawed in half, hit by a bus, punched by a prize fighter, trampled by bulls, and submerged in acid, all at the same time. Reality was feeling my body twist and flip when I couldn't possibly move because of the pain. Reality was knowing there was something so much more important than all this torture, and not being able to remember what it was. Reality had come on so fast.

My eyes flung open. I Searched my surrounding where was I, what happened to the wedding?. I was lying on my back both hands and legs spread apart this was uncomfortable,"Ah you have finally awaken your highness, I have brought zi breakfast for you zour husband will be downstairs waiting for zou". I reconsigned that voice a vanilla,lavender scent filled my nose its was Alfredo. Slowly stretching all my bones I took a deep breathe wait my lungs aren't working what does this mean I though to myself curiously I spoke "Alfred what happened, why am i here, what happened to me?" i didn't even need to breathe to get the whole sentence out,"Ze husband who tell zou downstairs your highness" as he lead out of the room without hesitation i leap after him i was shocked at how fast i ran into Alfredo i was fallen over with shock as i apologized to Alfredo.

We reached the double brown painted doors i heard everything that was inside that room i hear big footsteps walking back and forward what was it. It hit my like a brick. That scent it dragged me and pulled me in the direction it was coming from. Growling Alfred slowly back away as i lunged for my target.

Damion's P.O.V :

My vampire instincts took hold of me she was here feeling her power, her gain to kill what is in her path.Spinning round quickly as the door came flying open.It was her. Growling echoed the room as she lunged for my neck we both hit the ground with a thud I hesitated to open my eyes at first to become my attacker. My what it revealed was beauty raiding in  my delicate eyes and into the eyes into my beloved mate Madison. I couldn't help but stare at her beauty as lifted her off me and settled her down on the couch with a glass of blood and I watch her intensely as she stared at me like I was stupid "what happened Damion?".She spoke as I drove my head through my greasy hair as I didn't shower thinking she wouldn't wake up and took a deep sigh. "You died Madison on our wedding night,you lead there lifeless. I didn't know what to do until changing you was the only option as you lost a lot of blood. I didn't want to lose you baby I put Brittany in the dungeons where she will stay until me and my dad will think something out for her, I could have lost you!". Crouching down and holding her hand as she sat there sipping quietly as she put the glass down she gave me a embrace. It was strangely satisfying but as  she was squeezing it felt like I was suffocating under touch as  I groaned in pain. "Maddy, your much stronger at the moment your a new turned vampire do you remember what we talked about?" . as she quickly releasing me she looked at her hands "Thats impossible how can I be stronger than you we are both vampires we should have the same strength?" She rose her voice and she paced around the room back and forward panicking. "When you change into a new born  babe ,your much stronger than any other vampire existence due to your change through your body it's your turn to chase me even worse kill me".I chuckled as I lead out to find my father leaving her pacing around the room.