Chapter 8- Trying to contact home.

(Madison)
As we were escorted to the suite, I put Teagan down from my arms and thanked the waiter, I spun around but Teagan was already bouncing on the bed in excitement. "Wow it's so beautiful here I mean look at the sea, please can we go there sometime I would love to go surfing pleeeaaase?" She pleaded giving me the puppy eyes and squishing her nose against the glass window which made me laugh. "Well I do suppose we could but I think it's time to have a bath don't you?" I replied and wondered around the bathroom.
It wasn't too hard to find even though it took a good five minutes to get there, I got the water running and went to find some clothes for us both. When the water was hot enough I called Teagan in and gave her a good scrub, "So Teagan, do you miss home?" I said washing her hair and looking down
"I do but I don't really remember anything special, except when my mum came home smelling of flowers after she was in the garden that was the best part, do you ?" she swirled her finger in the bubbles making a funny pattern in the water " Yes, especially my husband I miss him dearly, but I didn't get the chance to say goodbye to him." Turning to face me with a concerned face Teagan looked at my wedding ring and sighing "it's very beautiful, I bet he misses you the most." She smiled and turned back round for me to finish where I left off, when we were finished I laid her down to sleep and looked into the bright night sky sadness overwhelmed me as I thought of home I reached for my pendant but nothing was there just my plain bare chest but there was only my wedding ring which seemed heavy on my finger. I slipped my ring of and held it tightly to my chest and wished for home.

(Damien)
It's been weeks,months and I've still not found Maddison, I've sent various search parties but not one have come back. Grr bastards why can't they do anything right. My second in command and my brother opened the metal door and walked to the bottom of my steps to my throne. "What!" I boomed slightly annoyed with their presence. "Your highness, I just wanted to tell you that we have found a sent which could be your queens?" Did I just hear correctly or was my ears just clogged with false accusation from different guards. I sarcastically scoffed and walked to the door which leads to the library. "That's impossible she's been gone for too long, the wind must have swept her scent away ages ago, stop giving me false hope and get on your way!" I said raising my voice, turning the brass handle A giant cold hand was placed in my shoulder. It was Garrett.
Slowly turning to him his appearance was striking he looked exactly like dad but without the white hair which I inherited... unfortunately I didn't inherit much from my mother as my other brothers did which was strange but also frightening. "Brother, please just have a little faith inside you it maybe hers you will never know until you find out" he said gently. A huge sigh took over my body and I looked at my brother in sympathy , of course he was right, I haven't been myself since Maddison left it made my heart freeze over I couldn't love anyone but her looking at the pendant in my white hands I clutched it to my chest and nodded at Garrett and my second in command and walked with them to the site where her scent was found.

(Unknown)
The grey cloudy sky covered the sky with mist and fog, it was a beautiful sight but again almost frightening, I stared outside the glass window as the rain drops raced down the pane almost as if the window was crying. The sketchbook is laying silently by my side and the pendant I found, a mysterious aroma covered the heart and made it glow brightly but it was also dull as if it was looking for its other half as I silently watched the storm pass.