Chapter5-Home where memories happen and fade

Sorry for long update I went on holiday 😳happy reading 👏🏼

Reaching my very old home town of my childhood Italy. Choosing to stay was crowding my mind I couldn't leave this girl on her own. That's nasty I feel her pain, the way I felt when I abandoned my best friend and my mother.How  I wish time would turn back one more time to tell my mother I love her but I'm guessing it doesn't work that way as I breathed deeply whilst Giving the helpless girl a piggy back as she was getting tired her pattern of her heart beats changed. "How much further I getting tired and these trees are going in the same pattern green, brown green,brown I didn't quite get your name either?".Sighing whilst placing her head against my back. "We are half way there not long to go now the winds are getting stronger we must be close to the sea, my name is Madison but people call my Maddy but I don't mind what is your name may i ask ?"I said stepping on a twig "it's Teagan ,hey look a villa just there can we go pretty please!". I nodded my head and moved closer to the villa.

Damien's PoV
Castle was destroyed.Completely everything. The wallpaper was torn and shredded laying lifeless on the floor.I was destroyed without her. Staring through the mirror a stranger looking back at me.Was that me I thought?.This stranger had huge purple bags under his eyes,swollen from crying.Eyes bloodshot and dried up tears leaking down his jaw this isn't how I pictured myself as anger built up inside I smashed the glass with my bare fists watching it crumble beneath my feet. Father wasn't in a very good condition after the wolves nearly had his soul. What a pity that would be if I wiped the whole werewolf pack out with my bare hands my conscious replied as I dragged myself to the throne room where the nurse was aiding my father using my vampire speed I reached him in a matter of seconds,I nodded the nurse to leave. Father was there laying silently slowly moving his head to look at me he gently lifted his hand and placed it in mine."Son,I want you to rule this kingdom for your families sake I can't face those werewolves any longer they are getting more powerful every time they attack the army needs you to train them for battle please son don't let me down I'm giving you my crown" he croaked as he gently placed the light golden crown in my hands I could feel the power raiding of as I placed it on my head.