Chapter 6- Complications

Madison's pov

As we both was closer to town, the texture of the salty sea was invading my nostrils as if the salt was doing a rain dance on my taste buds, the violent wind whipping you back.The smell of human blood made my stomach flip and churn casting my mind back to when I had my last proper human meal with my family. Fruit and vegetables didn't taste the same for a vampire as they do for a human, unfortunately for vampires it tastes vile, like Brussels sprouts for a toddler.I was moving closer to the hotel with sleeping Teagan on my back lightly snoring and dribbling on my back as more humans glared and mostly giving me stares they were probably thinking who I was,due to the lack of bathing since my last escape from the castle. Luckily I remembered damions bank account number and I was able to withdrawn money and booked me and Teagan a hotel room. Moving swiftly through the double glass doors and entered the hotel.

Damions pov

Now that I was officially king ,things were going to be done my way.As the power from the crown was pulsing through my veins I was thirsty for more . The want for werewolf blood on my hands made me even more anxious to get my revenge in the rouge pack that attacked the kingdom.The crown made me feel powerful, I could feel very inch of my body changed from my hair colour to my height it was like I was a different person.It was frightening how all I wanted is to KILL everything that crosses my path. Walking down the stairs which lead to my throne I spotted my brothers Caleb,Garret both focusing on black ops three shouting and cursing at the cheaters that kept shooting them with one kill. Not far from them was Collin with his nose in a book ,you could see the creases in his eyebrows as he concentrated on every chapter. With his glasses balancing on the edge of his nose he rose his head and placed the book flat on the coffee table."How are you brother it's been a long while since we have spoke,well ever since the palace got attacked" he voice cracking at the end I knew it would affect Collin the most, he was the youngest of the group even though he had a brain like Einstein he weakness was our family. Without family Collin wouldn't be the same he would frequently disappear and not come back for months with giving us any notice. "I'm fine I guess Collin it gets harder everyday without her I know she's out here somewhere I have to find her one way or another!"
Collin looked deeply into my sunken eyes and placed his hand on my shoulder bringing me closer to him "we will find her brother don't put boundaries down and get it together you are a  king for monkeys sake, people look up to you and kiss your feet please just a don't do anything father wouldn't do". Being the bastard if a brother I am anger filled my veins making me jolt from the couch and pace around the room "YOU EXPECT ME  TO BELIEVE IN THAT CRAP WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU WAS IN MY SHOES I CANT LIVE WITHOUT HER COLLIN
AND IT SICKENS ME EVERYDAY JUST TO THINK THAT A KING LIKE ME WOULD BE TO PUSSY TO GO OUT AND LOOK FOR HER!". Sighing I collapse to the floor head in hands ,what have I become I thought as power invaded my system continuing to pulse through my veins making my features soften as I turned around and trotted back to my throne which sits waiting for me. I plonked myself and drank a glass of blood to calm down the tension which built up inside me making me feel better whilst I talk to my guards about Madison. Don't  worry my dearest wife I will have you in my arms again soon.

-sorry if it's too boring and too Lovey dovey but I don't care and I haven't edited but enjoy :)