Chapter 13: Sentiments

Start from the beginning

"I really wish I could slap you or punch you right now." Hoseok says and Jeongguk closes his eyes, exhaling shakily.

"Then do it." Jeongguk says and Hoseok snorts.

"Just shut up."

"It's an order." Jeongguk speaks and Hoseok glares at him, gritting his teeth.

"Well I'd love to." With that said, Hoseok punches Jeongguk and the Crown Prince stumbles back. Hoseok steps forward and lands another punch on Jeongguk's jaw.

"Fight back you coward." Hoseok yells and charges forward, landing a fist full on Jeongguk's stomach and the younger coughs violently.

"You do know you're a coward right?" Hoseok kicks Jeongguk who was bent with his knee, making him stand up.

"You think using your power on the weaker will make you brave, make you powerful?" Hoseok says and grabs Jeongguk's hair, making him face him, hitting again.

"That only made you pathetic." With that Hoseok lands a strong kick on Jeongguk's chest and the Crown Prince stumbles, landing on his back, grunting in pain.

Hoseok was breathing heavily, his knuckles bruised as he saw Jeongguk's lip and nose bleeding. Hoseok walks towards Jeongguk, kneeling down and grabs Jeongguk's collar, making Jeongguk looks at him.

"You might be a royalty your highness but right now, for me, you are nothing but someone who has lost what it is to be a noble blood. For me, you are a coward who had hurt someone just because his wolf was so mad at being rejected by the one he chose as a soul mate."

"But he didn't rejected you. I don't know what he has in mind but he wants to protect you. Your Alpha nature had you so messed up, why? Because you thought Taehyung has hurt your pride and ego by rejecting you and it's the truth, don't even deny it. Open your damn eyes and clear you messed up mind, see what Taehyung is going through."

Jeongguk was listening very carefully because he knew whatever Hoseok will say, it's right. Though he never thought Hoseok can hit so hard and bad.

"I won't talk to you if you won't settle thing up with Taehyung. Apologise to him. Beg if you have to but you will have to earn his trust and your dignity as a royalty. I can't even believe it's prince Jeongguk, the Crown Prince I'm talking to." Hoseok let's go of Jeongguk's collar, shoving him to the ground harshly and leaves.

Jeongguk stays on the floor, deciding how to even start. He sure knew Taehyung would be scared everytime he'll see him. He was worried if his parents will notice something. He was worried if he'll ever get his soul mate now.

Hoseok's words were enough to make him want to kill himself. How could he just do this to Taehyung, he was so confused. He couldn't even believe it easy him earlier in Taehyung's room that it was him who had made Taehyung submit---completely.

-----------------------

Hoseok decided to see Taehyung in the morning because he knew he would've been devastated after what happened. Though he was utterly shocked when he found Taehyung sleeping, on the floor.

He rushed towards him, gently shaking him to get up. The omega stirred a bit, then finally opened his eyes, hissing when a sharp pain he felt in his head and neck.

"Taehyung?" The omega flinches when he heard the voice but immediately relaxes when he saw it's Hoseok.

Hoseok didn't asked him why he was on the floor because he very well knew what could've happened. So instead he smiles and helps Taehyung up, telling him to freshen up and get dressed for breakfast.