Chp 14 { Night Terror }

"How's the Amazon?" Amaranth asked as he pour a chamomile tea. He is at the backroom of the Apothecary and having a tea time with Mr Benjamin Isaac Lacey right after Pietro excuse himself to leave and search for a fresh corpse.

   "I've learned a-lot about their medicines and herbs and mythologies." He said in a French accent," I have heard that Black Hill have changed."

   "Yes, apparently cults has been running the town, rising darkness and now for some unknown reason someone or something has been luring mythical beast into this town for whatever purpose that I do not know." He said.

   "And what are you dealing now?"

  "An Aerico demon."

  "Disease demon, nasty creature— I've heard about them when I was in a small town North of Greece. Took 20 lives in six months." He said.

   "Diane Wilson, the wife of Joseph Wilson the metalworkers fell into the creature hand, she is waiting for death to knock at her door."

   "Oh mon dieu!" He show sympathy for the news," Are you going to stay long in Black Hill?"

   "No, I will stay here for couple of days and I'm back to my trip to research the supernatural and finishing my final research." He said," Your apartment is ready, I have clean it and prepare it nice and cozy also I make the room smells like dandelion your favourite."

   "It was Jacqueline's favourite." He took out his pocket watch and on the top there is a picture of a woman in 1940s clothing.

   "Thank you Mr Forrest for running this Apothecary." He stands up," No, thank you Monsieur Lacey, You've given me a second chance. I couldn't ask for more." They both shakes hand and Mr Lacey leave the store to his apartment for him to rest.

***

   "Where do you find this body?" Miranda asked. She and Pietro right now is standing in the cemetery with Pietro carrying a corpse on his shoulder wrapped with a shroud. It was midnight with the sound of owl echoed through the cemetery.

   "Mortuary, victim of a bus accident outside the town. Been sitting on the morgue for days no one claimed them so I used some of Amaranth's compulsion powder and steals the body." They walk deeper into the cemetery into what looks like a dome shaped mausoleum.

   "Forbes family Mausoleum?"

   "This is not actually a mausoleum, this is a spot for Forbes witches to practice their magic... they stopped using it when they built the Moonlight Mansion." Miranda touch the mausoleum metal door," Open-sesame." Miranda said and the door open," Guess the old Forbes is lack of creativity." They both enters the mausoleum.

A ten foot squared room is very chilling and very haunting at the same times with the statue of a weeping angel sits in the corner of the rooms with ceiling decorated with Dante's Inferno Hells painting the mausoleum is able to gives you a chill.

"Where do you want me to put the body?" Pietro asked him.

"In the middle." Miranda snaps her finger and the whole room is lit with candle from the chandelier. In the middle there is a large marble bed where the Forbes witches used to perform their magical ritual. Pietro gently put the body on top of the bed.

"Incedus!" Miranda raise her hand and from the sides of the bed a flame appears and surround the body, the body began to jerk by itself as it were alive and screaming while Miranda keep chanting a spell over and over again.

"The concoction." Pietro handed the Amaranth's potion to her and she sprinkle it on the body.

"When the demon is here we lock the tomb." Miranda said.